[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many points do they win by tonight? I'm so excited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (187 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 1136x640
How many points do they win by tonight?

I'm so excited for the Spurs to rape the Mental Gymanists in the Conference Finals.

Great series OKC, but Pop has outcoached you.
>>
Spurs win by 10 BTW
>>
>>67528457
Pops master plan is to loose on purpose to give OKC a false sense of confidence for the next season. Also to give Durant the will to stay in OKC to be sure he'll stay cucked by Westbrook instead of actually going somewhere else where he could become a real threat. Pure genius.
>>
Spurs lose by 100 on purpose. We're securing that top 30 draft pick tonight bros
>>
>>67528827
Why do you have to use the word cuck? Seriously man there are already enough kids on this board using that word for no reason whatsoever
>>
>>67528853
it's used so often I've forgotten the other ways to say what I meant here, actually
>>
The only real way the Spurs lose is not by being outplayed but by refball

2 games the refs stole from us. Series should be over already
>>
>>67528853
Does the word cuck trigger you? Is it because your wife fucks other men in front of you?
>>
>>67528974
No I'm single, I can not be cucked. Do you understand that?

What triggers me is kids thinking they are edgy by saying shit like "oh if you buy this game you're a cuck" or "westbrook cucked durant cus he never passes dur." Makes me ashamed that I'm the same species as those kids
>>
>>67528900
Why don't you look it up? The fucking word was used all the time by SHAKESPEARE, still think it's edgy?
>>
>>67529120
Is that what you tell your wife's son?
>>
>>67529158
No that's what I tell your sister after I get done fucking your mom
>>
>>67529120
>I can not be cucked. Do you understand that?

You sure sound like a whiny cuck.
>>
>>67529251
Haha again, calling a single person a cuck. I see that you can't understand it's not an insult so just keep sounding retarded
>>
>>67529158
>>67529251
>Cucks calling a cuck a cuck

Classic cuckoldry
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.