[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm like Bielsa when it comes to women. I obsess too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I'm like Bielsa when it comes to women. I obsess too much over the ways to get them, I plan everything so much, put so much energy on them and try everything to go to plan that any small changes, delays or misteps fuck my shit over. Whenever I'm about to achieve something, I trust myself so little that end up screwing everything. And, of course, small meaningless victories are not worthy to me, so any easy women that approach me gets rejected right away.

In the end, I fap to my own principles alone and having won nothing.
>>
File: wenger_1602461c.jpg (23 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
wenger_1602461c.jpg
23 KB, 460x288
>>67508886
I'm like wenger

I like dudes
>>
I'm like Brendan Rodgers, I have character
>>
>>67508949
*kids
>>
>>67508886
Bielsa also has the problem that by the second half of the season his whole team is tired as fuck from being pushed too hard all burned out

that happen to you German bro?

I'm like Tuca, I yell at pussy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52a7JZA9a6o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-5vfniNuao
>>
Bielsa was the best thing that happened to Olympique de Marseille in years
>>
iktf bruv
>>
I'm like Ancelotti. I'm great at one night stands, but I suck at longterm relationships.
>>
>>67512160
lol good one

I feel you man I've been there
>>
what if youre like brendan rodgers when it comes to women
>>
>>67512804
You go out looking for high quality girls, but ultimately have to settle for someone with a good personality/ strong character.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.