[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is KD gonna leave Kobe Jr. (Westbrook) and join a team that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Durant_finalaa.png (2 MB, 1056x1370) Image search: [Google]
Durant_finalaa.png
2 MB, 1056x1370
When is KD gonna leave Kobe Jr. (Westbrook) and join a team that will actually appreciate him and utilize him.

>Mills/Parker/Miller
>Leonard/Green/Ginobili/Martin
>Durant/Leonard/Anderson
>Aldridge/Diaw/Duncan/West
>Bonner/Diaw/Duncan
>>
>>67484730
He's coming home to Cleveland
>>
>>67484730
Why would they start Bonner? Do you mean Boban?
>>
>>67484795
I just put the potential roster, minus a few names I think I left out.
>>
This offseason Portland will sign Durant and trade a package of CJ/Vonleh/Leonard to acquire Blake Griffin. Then they'll sign Kent Bazemore and Delly as role players.

Lillard/Delly
Bazemore/Henderson
Durant/Aminu
Blake/Harkless
Plumlee/Davis
>>
File: spin_ball.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
spin_ball.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>67484730

He's going to houston to team up with harden
>>
>>67484981
I just think Kevin cant rely on someone putting up 30 shots in a game with a 30% FG.

He visibly gets annoyed when Westbrook goes try hard and drives the lane for nothing. I don't think Russel is a bad player but he always thinks he has to put the team on his back and doesn't realize that you have one of the best shooters in the game standing wide open.
>>
>>67484730
Holy cow... if he leaves OKC and joins SA I will yank my crank in honor.

Understand, too, he will get #39... 1 less than Gervin.
>>
He's going to the Warriors famslam.
>>
>>67485014
James Harden had his chance to stay in the Big Three of OKC.

Serge Ibaka, kendrick Perkins, Jeremy lamb, reggie jackson.
>>
File: numberone.jpg (57 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
numberone.jpg
57 KB, 850x560
>>67484730
Duncan is *done*, btw....

There comes a point where you have to acknowledge you're not squatting 405 anymore without Test or 'roids.

>here's the new sheriff.
>>
Find a flaw

Rubio
Wiggins
KD
Pekovic
KAT

bench
Lavine
Shabazz
Dieng
Tyus Jones

coach
Thibodeau
>>
>>67484771
Wouldnt he have to take a huge salary cut though? or would cleveland just run with absolutely no bench? What if one of their aging superstars gets hurt?
>>
>>67485181
That would make me pretty happy to see.
Wiggins and Towns are gonna be crazy good in the next few years along with that young Timberwolves team.

I don't think Kevin should move to the wizards, the east is trash.
>>
>>67484730
Durant likes his isoball too much to go to San Antonio.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.