[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a Benfica associate who knows Renato since he was a kid playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
As a Benfica associate who knows Renato since he was a kid playing for our younger teams I want to publicly say thank you Bayern Munchen. You paying 35M now for Renato is a great deal to us, not some much but it and can also be a great to deal to you if you can turn that kid into a smart person instead of a person with the intelligence of a rock.

He has a great physical game, and he's a really powerful player to someone with his age, also you can be sure that he'll give 150% each game on the pitch the problem is the way he can't understand the game, but he's just a kid and can learn, and playing in a league where there's only one club with real chances of winning it will fit him nice.

Again thank you and I hope we can make more deals in the future.
>>
He'll get a few games, end on the bench, get loaned out and sold to some midtable club like schalke before returning to Portugal again
>>
np lol

t. rummenigge
>>
File: Eliseu.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
Eliseu.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>buying Renato
>not buying our best player
>tfw EliDeus finishes his career at Benfica
feels good fám
>>
>>67484285
This season we have almost nothing bad to say about him. ELISEU ELISEU ELISEU
>>
>>67484227

>returning to Portugal after having those kind of wages
Only if Porto keeps on having a turkish club policy, with unknown money (which won't happen because the money come from investors that know better).
>>
File: benficaboavi.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
benficaboavi.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>67484285

>that match
>>
>>67484441
>>67484285
whoah isn't Eliseu 35 or something?

I remember I buying him for peanuts in FM08 and him assisting the winning goal against Inter in the CL final

>for CF Estrela da Amadora
>>
i'm sure a dumb nigger who's dumb will learn anything in germany with german people speaking german
>>
>>67489025
32 yo, this year he is trying so hard that I am willingly let his lack of defending abilty pass.
>>
Vidal will be his teacher
>>
>>67489899
As long as he doesn't flop his teacher could be the lawn mower
>>
File: chiefkeef.png (431 KB, 709x471) Image search: [Google]
chiefkeef.png
431 KB, 709x471
>>67484196
I'm just excited to watch him. Primeira streams always lag out.

>SHAKE THEM DREADS
>>
>>67484285
How's samaris?
>>
kek
KEK
K E K

Uli return when?
>>
File: bayern_signs_waka_flocka_flame.jpg (94 KB, 940x447) Image search: [Google]
bayern_signs_waka_flocka_flame.jpg
94 KB, 940x447
>your team will never sign waka flocka flame and tyler the creator
why live
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.