[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNANIMOUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (159 KB, 930x689) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
159 KB, 930x689
WHERE WERE YOU?
>>
>>67482874
http://official.nba.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/04/2015-16-Most-Valuable-Player.pdf
>>
Where were (You)?
>>
Curry haters BTFO
>>
File: curry mvp.png (63 KB, 610x584) Image search: [Google]
curry mvp.png
63 KB, 610x584
justice
>>
I was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred rang

'staph curly is unimous'

'no'

and you?????
>>
best player in the history of nba, no contest
>>
File: steph2.jpg (27 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
steph2.jpg
27 KB, 600x400
Literally the GOAT
>>
>>67482913
kek
>>
Literally just an overhyped media baby
>>
>MVP voting
>credible

kek
>>
>best footy player gets a golden ball
>best apehoop player gets a KIA MPV
>>
>people still trying mental gymnastic to deny Curry is GOAT
>waaaaaah he isn't a black man with a freak body i can fantasize about having sex with my wife
>waaaaaah he's not from muh ghetto, muh street ball
>>
>>67482874
>watching a """"sport"""" consisting of negros battling for the amusement of the white men
Did the south actually win?
>>
>>67482966
Nigga, you mad
>>
>>67482966
Literally mad
>>
>>67482913
jej
>>
>>67482966
You are mad online
>>
>making a thread about that time you were right

I expected nothing less. /sp/ always finds a way.
>>
>>67483215
>>67483127
Better than being known by your fellow blacks as an Uncle Tom and a coon
>>
WHERE YA ASS WAS AT WHEN ALL OF /sp/ WOULDN'T RATE HIM
>>
I remember when Derrick Rose won this shit for being almost as good as LeBron.

Basketball fans are so desperate for competition for the King.
>>
>>67483323
So mad nigga.

Curry fuck your wife or something?
>>
File: 1462899261319[1].png (697 KB, 948x927) Image search: [Google]
1462899261319[1].png
697 KB, 948x927
>>67483428
>>
>>67482874
Does everyone else on here agree that in ten years no one relevant will care or respect curry in a similar way to how nash is looked at now. Nash was worse than the glove and the wife beater and once everyone comes to their sense people will ackowledge paul and westbrook are better. Also Lebron makes a better pg than curry and in a couple of years dame will have eclipsed him
>>
>>67483591
'No'
>>
>>67483591
That scenario is so specific, literally no one would agree with you.
>>
>>67483591
Nah, Curry is in the pantheon of Gods already with a spiritual connection to the game.

He's better than Wade.
>>
>>67482874
>Kawhi higher than Lebron

Holy shit
>>
>>67483657
by like 3 votes

i know it's shocking
>>
Steph Curry was so good...

He transcended the faggots who vote MVP as best player and faggots who vote the player who contributes the most to his team.

Literally both sides couldn't deny the boy wonder.

Interesting that Draymond got 2 2nd place votes. Why James Harden is even getting voted for at all is beyond me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.