[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post villainous sports teams that did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
ITT: We post villainous sports teams that did nothing wrong
>>
>>67447890

That team was fuckin golden, man

Pudge showing off the ball after the collision at home plate. Someone's gotta have a webm of that shit.
>>
>>67448047

I miss early 2000s baseball so much.
>>
>>67448180

Here, have a video of the Cubs giving up a bases-clearing double to a 35 year old utility man batting .213 on the season.

You can just hear the disappointment laced in Brennaman's voice as the announcers realize they're going to lose their precious "Cubs win!" storyline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOyQEmAs6u8
>>
>>67448341

>"He pokes the ball. He's not looking to drive it. He's not looking to hit a home run..."

>immediately blasts one off the wall
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
>>67447890
Fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x373
2006 St. Louis Cardinals
>>
>any team that beats the Yankees in the World Series
>villainous
yeah you can mention the Cubs but the Cubs beat themselves in that series

and what the team did in the offseason had nothing to do with this core group
>>
>>67448564

After the Boone walk-off HR, everyone wanted the Yankees to win the World Series. Even where I was from(New Hampshire) we were all cheering for the Yankees to beat the Marlins.
>>
>>67447890
How can any MLB team other than the Yankees be considered villainous?
>>
>>67448655

Should mention that I grew up in an Orioles family and my school for some reason had very few Red Sox fans.
>>
that play at the plate
jt snow out

never 5 get
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.