[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the only sport where fighting is acceptable the only sport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: hockey_fight.jpg (28 KB, 393x271) Image search: [Google]
hockey_fight.jpg
28 KB, 393x271
Why is the only sport where fighting is acceptable the only sport dominated by white people?
>>
>>67372113
Because they don't nig out and curb stomp people.
>>
Its mostly gentlemanly fisticuffs, there is a lot of respect involved. Fighting in other sports turns into full scale chimpouts where there are no rules.
>>
>>67372140
when will this white people aren't violent meme end?
>>
>>67372140
Curb stomping was invented by whitey.
>>
>>67372217
Spend 4 seconds on world star. Tell me there isn't chimpout culture in the black community.
>>
>what is MMA
>>
>>67372113
Because they tend to fight man on man, without weapons

And when they break those rules thwy are punished severely
>>
Fighting in baseball isn't a big deal either. You might get an ejection and 1 game suspension
>>
File: 72SWY7m.gif (956 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
72SWY7m.gif
956 KB, 312x213
stupid shit anyways. soccer is the only relevant sport.
>>
File: 1453643362135.jpg (46 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
1453643362135.jpg
46 KB, 766x460
>furpuck
>a sport

pick zero
>>
>>67372313
>binland goaltending and wingers get exposed
>i-its a stupid sport anyway
>>
>>67372345

i dont understand posts like this, am i missing some super clever joke?

i wish 4chan was funny again, maybe i only ever thought it was funny cuz i was new
>>
>>67372371
5deep10u

4chan has literally been dumbed down to memeposting.
>>
Hockey is the most niggerish of all the pro sports, and the fact that fighting is accepted (even though it's a penalty) is a tribute to its barbarianism. It only appeals to certain kind of dumbass, the kind that struggles with forming a simple sentance. The sooner it's done away with, the more good clean hockey we'll get.
>>
>>67372569
>Apehoop
>>
As a black male I find this sport barbaric and offensive.
>>
>>67372569
>fight in hockey
Slap on wrist
>fight in any other sport
Get kicked out of game, suspended

Hockey is racist, SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>67372569
and you win today's fedora post of the day

congrats, you earn 1 tip
>>
Maybe because you can't punch as hard on ice as you can on grass, you tards
>>
>>67372273

>spend 4 seconds reading history. Tell me there isnt a genocidal culture in the white community

Just stop and go back to

>>>/pol/
>>
>>67372113
Because whites are subhuman savages
>>
>>67373121
hey man dont blame the whole white race for austria's fuck ups. That shit is on YOU.
>>
File: Canadian Bacon.jpg (95 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Bacon.jpg
95 KB, 640x904
>>67372113
Fighting in "Canada's Game" is the national outlet for all the violence that's otherwise repressed in Canada's culture of politeness.

Compare that to south of the border, where not only the sports but even the music are relatively upbeat and lighthearted - because the culture has for centuries been publicly ripping the still-beating hearts out of people.

All the parts of life are gonna be somewhere in a society, it's just a question of where.
>>
>>67372113
Fighting used to be a big part of the NBA until that one guy almost died from getting clocked. There were several brawls a year until the league clamped down on it and started imposing harsh punishments for it.

Brutal fights in hockey are rare. It's usually just fisticuffs, a glorified shoving match. Same with baseball, which is dominated by the taco eaters now. These days if there's a dirty or even borderline hit or move there's almost always ejections and suspensions, like any other sport.

Can't allow the nigger sports even the slightest bit of personal aggression because then they all chimp out and have no control over themselves. If the NBA didn't immediately step in like they do with players getting aggressive then it would be malice at the palace every single time. If you don't think so you must not live in America.
>>
>>67372113
Because if they allowed it in sports dominated by black people, there would be murder every match.
>>
>>67374193
No it's because other sports are played by pussies from pussy countries.
>>
Because you dont have to worry about 5 other people jumping in on the one on one fights when one guy starts losing.
>>
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>67379691
You make it sound like they jump in the help the guy.
Nope, in all these videos they wait until someone gets the upper hand and then gang up on the guy who is losing.
>>
>>67372569
>sentance
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.