[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me /sp/, why do we hate them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
File: liverpoolfc.png (339 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
liverpoolfc.png
339 KB, 1024x768
Remind me /sp/, why do we hate them?
>>
>we
>>
>>67370939
For teh lulz

>>96
>>
murders
racism
drugs
>>
coz scousers rule the world
>>
>we
>>
That's my team!
>>
They have killed at least 135 people. Pretty good reason to hate them.
>>
>>67370988
So basically stuff that's everywhere else in the world
>>
normies usually hate manure and we need to be opposite of them
>>
They're always so fucking dramatic and sentimental

Yuck
>>
>>67370939
they killed their own fans and blamed it on police, and also killed Juventus fans and never bring it up.
>>
>>67370939
cant remember it must have slipped my mind
>>
Daily reminder that ABL is a disease
>>
File: 1450172668848.webm (981 KB, 464x232) Image search: [Google]
1450172668848.webm
981 KB, 464x232
Success breeds jealosy
>>
>>67371160
Better than a soulless, inane team like City.
>>
>>67371193
Did the ref tell him to stop hyping up the crowd?
>>
>>67371152

This is the only correct answer
>>
>>67371228
told him to return to the cuckshed
>>
>>67371193
based af
>>
>>67371193
And scousers breed with their relatives
>>
>>67370939
639 dead or injured at Heysel due to scouse garbage
>>96 whining for decades, forgetting scouse killed their own.
>>
Entitled, victim complex, mouthy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDFEWoN-gac Literally owns the place

>they are people who think raniere is better than klopp
>>
Because theyre murderers
>>
I don't know.

They are singlehandedly keeping England's coefficient up, although that means Arsenal will forever be playing Champions League so now I guess I understand the hate.
>>
ABLism is a manure conspiracy to draw attention away from their own shit club
>>
>>67370988

What are you going to do about it, other than surrender when confronted?
>>
Most delusional fans in England, the original bandwagon team, nauseating sentimentality running through the club, fans literally murdered people in Italy and set back British football a decade in the process, >muh Hilsbreh, ex-players all get cushy media jobs and don't hide their bias

have I missed anything
>>
RED MEN
>>
How books will they write about this season?
>>
Did you see that score, G?
Do not chat to me

One goal from Danny
One goal is O-G
>>
File: Liverpool.jpg (80 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
Liverpool.jpg
80 KB, 720x449
>>67370939
People hate you when you're great

/thread
>>
>>67371645
what does this have to do with leicester?
>>
>>67371715
Most meme managers of the 21st century. Incredibly gay song that they sing 24/7. You got a lot of it though
>>
Who gets fucked when Liverpool get a CL spot?
>>
>>67371896
no one, rules are changed

so annoying how much this gets asked.
>>
>>67371896
No-one, 4th place only gets shafted if both the EL winner and the CL winner are from the same league and they both finish outside of the top 4.
>>
>>67371896
Changed the rules after Tottenham got shoahd in 2012
>>
>>67370939
Because they're consistently good in European Comps... which is very un-English of them.

So we hate what's out of the ordinary.
>>
Just me who thinks Emre-Chan is actually the game maker
>>
>>67371715
>Most delusional fans in England, the original bandwagon team, nauseating sentimentality running through the club, fans literally murdered people in Italy and set back British football a decade in the process, >muh Hilsbreh, ex-players all get cushy media jobs and don't hide their bias

Add in all the dead bodies from drunken, inbred scouse,mand you have it right.
>>
>>67371558
OP asked why >we hate Liverpool, not Ireland
>>
>All the buttblasted ABLs in this thread
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>67371715

Plus they have the ugliest fucking kits in the world. RED/RED/RED. Disgusting tbqh.
>>
>>67372048
It's hilarious, when will they just accept Leicester won the league fair and square?
>>
>>67370939
Because people around /sp/ have no personality whatsoever
>>
>Sevilla will never fuck off
>>
>>67370939
Because we are one of the most repeated clubs in world football. We wait and wait for those special nights and they always come round. What have arsenal, and totenham won lately.
>>
File: MAD2.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
MAD2.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
>>67371167
>never bring it up.
We never get the opportunity because of all the time you ABLs spend banging on about it.
>>
File: YourMum2.png (238 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
YourMum2.png
238 KB, 500x340
>>67371433
Oh good. Another redneck who thinks all problems can be solved with guns or pick-ups.
>>
Leicester PL titles: 1
Lelverpool PL titles: Zero (0)
>>
>>67371956
They also rely heavily on English players, which is very unusual for a top 6 Premiere League club
>>
>>67374643
There's actually some truth to this.
Liverpool are the most English in the world that has an international presence. England hates them because they are miserable and self-loathing. The rest of the world hates them because the English are awful.
>>
File: liverpool96.png (92 KB, 779x500) Image search: [Google]
liverpool96.png
92 KB, 779x500
relevant
>>
>>67371780
It's Jay
>>
>>67370939
Conformism and the majority of Channers are complete faggots though its that irregular minority of God-tiers that keeps this the best site the best. A little like Liverpool supporters though they tend to be the best people in my xp
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1024x673
>>67370939
Just got home after the a few drinks after the game. I fucking love this club and this city, I don't care how mad it makes some virgins on the Internet

Klopp: "I rejected clubs but I said when Liverpool came I would go, I can't tell you why but I wouldn't have gone to any other club."

https://twitter.com/lfcmostar/status/728405975888072709

The Reds <3
>>
>DELUSIONAL FANS LEL

>actually win/come close to winning stuff pretty regularly

compared to the nonsense you hear from mid table clubs they're pretty realistic
>>
>>67371254
I think he was already at Anfield.
>>
>>67377578
this
>>
I'd take over scouse 'delusion' and noisiness over City's, er, performance last night any day.
>>
>>67372059
There's nothing wrong with an all red kit.

>>67371925
And the league both the EL winner and CL winner come from must get 4 spots in the CL by default, otherwise no one gets fucked.
>>
They hate us 'cause they anus
>>
File: Juventus-fans-Heysel-disa-009.jpg (1 MB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Juventus-fans-Heysel-disa-009.jpg
1 MB, 2060x1236
>>
>>67382488
Is that Guernica?
>>
>>67382501
Heysel Stadium, 1985, European cup final (Liverpool - Juventus), the Liverpool fans killed 39 Juventus fans.
>>
>>67382533
96-39=57
still a bunch to square up
>>
>>67382548
what does it have to do the 96 with the heysel tragedy?
That violence sorrounds liverpool fans?
>>
>>67382579
It is not about violence. Liverpoo fans are very passionate about their team. Problem is that by that time when both carnages happened fans were caged in the stands, and generally sopeaking there was a lack of control over drunk mobs, bengals, etc. To be honest it was the perfect set up for tragedies like that. Surprising that it didn't happen more ofen.
>>
>Klopp has encouraged Liverpool fans to turn up in Basel without tickets
Well done Kloppo you're doing god's work
>>
File: lol he died.jpg (19 KB, 259x262) Image search: [Google]
lol he died.jpg
19 KB, 259x262
>>67370939
Pasta related.

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert
>>
>>67382627
English teams were banned from european competitions because of Heysel. It wasn´t an accident.
>>
>Only 9000 Liverpool seats for the EL final
Expect another 96 to die
>>
>>67382659
>>67382715
Klopp's so based he's trying to recreate a illsbruh in the final so that the players can win with muh heart
>>
>>67370939
Because it is what we do as edgy teenage united fans while our team is too boring to watch.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.