[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>biggest game in their entire clubs history, just need one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (211 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
211 KB, 400x400
>biggest game in their entire clubs history, just need one goal to reach a historic CL final where anything can happen
>jog around the pitch, not giving a shit just waiting for their next pay check

>the ''''''''city'''''''' of ''''''''''Manchester''''''''''' City
>>
tinpot club with 14 fans
>>
>>67364353
WHAT I'VE FELT WHAT I'VE KNOWN NEVER SHINE THRU WHAT I'VE SHOWN
>>
[CALL ME UP]
>>
MY NAME IS RICH FOOTBALLING MERCENARY AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK
>>
dutchfag on suicide watch
>>
AMERICANIZATION OF FOOTBALL

It's just the future that jews planned for us.
>>
>>67364430
lmao won't be surprised if he doesn't post again until next season when city buy some more overrated shit

he's probably looking at this thread with tears in his eyes right now
>>
>>67364430
B-but muh league cup
>>
dutchfag on suicide watch
poop on suicide watch
sandniggers on suicide watch
>>
You are now imagining Pep Guardiola, on a rainy Wednesday night, involved in a FA Cup 3rd round at Sheffield United.
>>
>>67364474
Dutchfag has been on a very long phone call...
>with the suicide hotline
>>
>>67364498
You are now imagining Geoff Shreeves winding Pep up every weekend.
>>
would have been different story if kompany hadn't gone off injured within 10 minutes
>>
>Yaya Toure admits he thought it was Manchester United who wanted to sign him from Barcelona – and his agent had to tell him it was the team that play in blue who actually approached him.

ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>67364551
yeah, they would have conceded more because kompany hasn't been good for at least 2 seasons
>>
got refballed
>>
>>67364555
Sums up City players relation towards the club.
>>
>>67364551
>two shots on target over 180 minutes against a team that defends with Ramos and Pepe
>>
If a team were paid to purposely lose, it would exactly like City did last night.
>>
>>67364728
In a way, that's actually what happened.
>>
>>67364555
Didn't Robinho also say something like he's happy to play for chelsea when he was at ManCity?
>>
>>67364777
Yeah, pretty sure he said that he was proud to have signed for Chelsea at the press conference.
>>
Honestly can see city finishing 5th. They'll lose to Arsenal at the weekend and either United or west game will pinch 4th

>Pep in Europa

El em ef ayyyy oh
>>
>>67364717
>Ramos and Pepe are bad defenders cuz memes xD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVuIo61VEJ0
>>
>>67365206
IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN
WE'VE GOT PAYET
THE DREAM IS REAL

Also screencap this, if West Ham finish 4th I will name my child Slaven Mark Dimitri
>>
I'll give you the tips of my people.

NFL: Belichick is doG!
NBA: BPA
MLB: A good GM & great scouting will give it to you
NHL: BPA
>>
>>67365281
Mix the four, find a genius autistic who scouts the best player available. CHAMPS!
>>
Man City made the "fug le modern football" meme great again.
>>
File: neetdom.jpg (18 KB, 662x463) Image search: [Google]
neetdom.jpg
18 KB, 662x463
>>67364353
perfect reason to stop bandwagoning them now, right?

you realise how pointless these threads are, right?
>>
File: united_arsenal1pa_1404446i.jpg (32 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
united_arsenal1pa_1404446i.jpg
32 KB, 620x388
>>67364621
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>67365349
mad af
>>
File: milk.jpg (57 KB, 600x710) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
57 KB, 600x710
>>67365366
i am so mad. i am going to stop supporting city now because of this. holy shit, i cannot believe i picked such a shit team to support. holy cow i cannot believe it ended like this. now i will support leicester.
>>
>>67365389

Welcome fellow /lifelong/
>>
>>67365389
your fault for being a filthy bandwagoner lad
>>
>>67365400
its not bandwagoning when you support a club that was playing at maine road, you mong cunt.
>>
>>67365434
aww did you find that out on wikipedia? what else did you read pal?
>>
>>67365464
this is funny. i can understand that you are upset that someone started supporting a club back in the days before you were even born.
>>
>>67365477
it's okay mate, you can always hop back on whatever bandwagon you were on before. I won't judge you for it
>>
>>67365477

Did you ever go to Maine road?
>>
File: all the donuts.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
all the donuts.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>67365491
the biggest club has always been man united so why would i have switched from them to city...

you just got BTFO kiddo
>>
>>67364551

Not really. Bale's goal was a fluke cross that deflected in, there's nothing Kompany would have done to stop it.
>>
>>67364430

In Soviet Dutchland, suicide hotline call you.
>>
>>67365493
no, why would i want to go back to the shithole that ancestors escaped from.
>>
>>67365502
uhhh mate...no one mentioned man united...
>>
File: bender_laugh_harder.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
bender_laugh_harder.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
>>67365206
>Arsenal

Back to your containment thread, scum.
>>
>>67365514
>you can always hop back on whatever bandwagon you were on before

why would anyone bandwagon united (the biggest club of the last 20 years) then switch to city in 2000?

you're a fucking mong cunt
>>
>>67365513

Then you aren't a fan. You're a commodity. A byproduct of modern football. Simple as.

>>67365517

Remind me how many of the top 6 teams city have beaten this season? If that team from lastnight shows up in your final fixture it won't even beat Swansea
>>
>the state of this assravaged aussie bandwagoner

LEL
>>
>>67365536
that implies you supported city in 2000, why would you lie? we're all anonymous here it's okay
>>
>>67365389
Wew fuckoff bandwagoner, /lifelong/ application already closed this tuesday
>>
>>67365550

Remind me how many league titles Arsenal have won in the past 12 years.
>>
>>67365788

Remind me what it's like to be relegated
>>
>>67365858
So fucking mad

LAUGHING
>>
File: kinky_relegation.jpg (16 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
kinky_relegation.jpg
16 KB, 245x245
>>67365858

no bully pls
>>
>>67365878

Sorry, only fans who have attended more than one game are allowed to have football opinions. MLS doesn't count ;)
>>
City is fucking shit, surprise surprise
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.