[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>from 14th to 2nd Are they the next Leicester?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: roasties.png (22 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
roasties.png
22 KB, 200x197
>from 14th to 2nd
Are they the next Leicester?
>>
In which league does ok poctob play?
>>
>2nd
not enough yet

still, wear the football, wear the yellow, we will come through
>>
>>67338017

>YFW DA FOOTBALLS WIN THE WHATEVER LEAGUE THIS IS
>>
>>67337002
>>67337990
>>67338017
>>67338023
No no no no no, you motherfuckera are not ruining our underdog story as well with your dumb lifelong shitposting.
>>
where you lads from? Rostovshire here
>>
>>67338031
Don't worry they won't win anyway
>>
>>67338031
Why do you hate fellow lifelong Poctob supporters?

Me, I was even born in Poctobhausen and have supported them ever since I heard about them a month ago.
>>
>>67338075
Rostovhampton here
Grew up right behind the Maкдoнaлдc
>>
>>67338082

I've been a lifelong since I reverse google-image searched their logo to find out what their actual name was 5 minutes ago. Feels good to see them doing so well.
>>
Been a Фк Кpacнoдap fan literally its entire existence

Fuck off bandwagoners
>>
>That Lester - poctob match on a Tuesday night next season
Looking forward to it la, been a lifelong fan to both clubs.
>>
>Фк Pocтoв means "FC Rostov"

Cyrillic is so fucking weird.
>>
What part of Poctob are you from comrades?

Al-Poctobistan here.
>>
can they really do it lads? lifelong since I read OP literally in tears
>>
>>67338424
Pooctabpur here
>>
>>67338395
It's literally a letter swap, you dense French cunt.
>>
>>67337002
What part of poctob are you all from?
OK here.
>>
>>67338395
It's based fairly closely on the Greek alphabet, which was bastardized by the Romans for our Latin one. So really, we're the cunts with the stupid alphabet.
>>
Adelaide United in the Australian a-league

0 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses after 8 games. Bottom of the table.
Then managed to only lose once more the rest of the season, finished top, and won the championship (in aus we have play offs for the championship after the season)
>>
>>67338644
>we

what part of "rome" are you from lad?
>>
>>67338672
>a-league

lol who cares. even my neighborhood team could top the league there.
>>
>>67338720
Citadella della Obesità if I had to guess
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.