[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>45 years from now >"Grandpa, where were you when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 3628.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
3628.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1152
>45 years from now
>"Grandpa, where were you when Leicester City pulled the greatest sports triumph ever"
>"I was watching the match with /sp/, the greatest collection of sports fans the internet has ever produced."

Thank you /sp/ for making this historic moment magical. Reddit chatted shit and it got banged.
>>
>>67334550
>"Gramps, tell us about the internet, please!"
>>
>>67334550
Same. Love you guys no homo.
>>
File: lifelong.jpg (210 KB, 331x446) Image search: [Google]
lifelong.jpg
210 KB, 331x446
We did it, lads. We did it.
>>
>"But why were you on a website for pedophiles and furries grandpa?"
>>
>grandpa
>/sp/

LMFAO OH MY GOD
>>
File: wolfie.jpg (162 KB, 634x966) Image search: [Google]
wolfie.jpg
162 KB, 634x966
>>67336956
lad looks like wolfie smith desu
>>
>>67337041
0 genetic diversity on an island does that
>>
>>67336979
Only shitty namefags and redditors think /sp/ is for furries and pedophiles.
>>
>grandpa

good one goof
>>
>>67337085
>0 genetic diversity
we have a huge influx of africans and indians keeping the gene pool fresh lad, keep up
>>
File: Torres.jpg (103 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Torres.jpg
103 KB, 620x388
>Where were you when TORRES TORRES TORESS?
>>
>>67337129

how big are the bulls?
>>
>>67337133
That TORRES moment had a much bigger impact across the boards than Leicester winning the title did. A shame really. I mean I can understand janitors and mods wanting to do their job and keep threads relevant but when something this big happens you've got to allow for some cross-board shitposting leeway.
>>
Have you ever thought about how amazing Vardy's story is

He went from playing with an ankle bracelet on an amateur club to being one of the best players in the world.

My god, it's amazing
>>
>>67337148
Huge
>>
>>67337201
it's similar to Giroud, only less handsome, more chavy and successful
>>
File: TORRESTORRESTORRESTORRES.jpg (853 KB, 1882x895) Image search: [Google]
TORRESTORRESTORRESTORRES.jpg
853 KB, 1882x895
>>67337133
I was posting a Torres thread like everyone else
>>
>>67337133
Even I was cheering him on.
>>
>>67337284
What a perfect moment. All that build up
All those >Torres moments for a year and a half leading up to that
>>
>>67336979
>"I was ahead of my time, Billy."
>>
>>67337278
>Girpoo

/sp/ gets laid more often than he scores goals
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.