[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your age, favorite team, and your top 5 QBs that you grew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
Post your age, favorite team, and your top 5 QBs that you grew up watching.

>Age

>Favorite Team
New Orleans Saints. Never had a favorite team before really. I was a huge college football fan and my favorite team is USC. I became a Saints fan when they drafted Reggie Bush. I never even heard of the Saints before.

>5
Aaron Rodgers. I was going to put Drew Brees, but I honestly think he's overrated. I always hear he's a top 4 this, future hall of famer that. All we do is throw screens. He gets picked off time after time throwing deep down the middle of the field. Aaron Rodgers can complete a 60 year pass. Drew Brees completes a 6 yard pass and the receiver/half back gets the other 56.

>4
Brett Favre. Before I became a Saints fan (I was 11-12 years old), I liked the Packers because my favorite color was green. Favre was fun to watch. Growing up on the east coast, all I really got to watch were Redskins and Ravens games. It was boring as shit. But when I saw the Packers pass for 300-400 yards in a game, it always made my Sundays.

>3
Tom Brady. I can't fucking stand his faggot ass, but statistics don't lie. I would love to see how well he plays on a team that he actually has control over, and isn't Belichick's poster boy.

>2
Kurt Warner. Came in undrafted and won a Super Bowl. He even carried the fucking Cardinals to a Super Bowl.

>1
Peyton Manning. Guy was more than a Quarterback.
>>
>>67329641

Steve Young
Joe Montana
Jim Kelly
Troy Aikman
Bret Favre
>>
>>67329641
Cowboys

No particular order:
Aikman
Montana
Moon
Peyton
Marino
>>
File: GVZ1B.png (435 KB, 677x1464) Image search: [Google]
GVZ1B.png
435 KB, 677x1464
>>67329641

Top KEK @ Manning
>>
File: King_zpseisdxvpw.jpg (93 KB, 613x608) Image search: [Google]
King_zpseisdxvpw.jpg
93 KB, 613x608
>>67329641

Belichick has been fucking around in the draft since 2006. Brady has carried teams to AFCCGs in spite of Belichick and some of his shit roster moves.

He's had no run game and no OL for the last several years, including the 2014 SuperBowl year.
>>
>>67333916
>hyperslut trainer with a history of false sexual assault allegations (33 to be exact) trying to get a payday
>"oy vey! this poor, strong, independent womyn was just trying to do her job, how dare he oppress her!"

Cuck.
>>
>>67329641
>"I'm a Saints fan."
>casual af
>"Brees is overrated."
>clearly don't watch Saints games

Yup, you can fuck right off.

Wanna talk about overrated, how about your boy Reggie Bush? #2 overall draft pick and never more than a role player. 10 years in the League because he could run fast and he never even tried to learn how to find a hole or accelerate through a run.
>>

Houston Oilers

Montana, Young, Marino, Moon (fan based choice ;) ), Elway and Aikman (jk)
>>
>Age

>Favorite team
Saints

Top 5 QBs I've watched:

5) Manning - e’s obviously good, but his choking is just laughable and can’t be excused. The regular season stats are nice but his offenses have been significantly loaded with more talent than any of these guys. (It's been proven numerous times). Who in their right mind would take this guy to win 1 game if their life depended on it? I’d take Eli before Peyton for fucks sake.

4) Brees - He actually contributed to his SuperBowl run, unlike Peyton in either of his. Great, genuine guy too. He and Brady will likely break Peyton’s records - despite having less weapons throughout his career (although still great ones). Sean Payton is an overrated coach.
>>
Seahawks

No particular order
Brett Favre
Kurt Warner
Peyton Manning
Matt Hasselbeck
Steve Young
>>
Patriots

Rivers
Roethlisberger
Brees
Rodgers
P. Manning
>>
3) Favre - Just a baller. His longevity was impressive too. He was prone to choking but not as bad as Peyton. Got his records without insanely loaded offenses.

2) Rodgers - His lack of comebacks is pretty unimpressive. Last 6 years he's been doo-doo in the post-season. Also, aside from that flukey Lions hail mary, he's never come back from a two score game in the 2nd half (9 or more points). For comparison, Brady's done it something around 23 times. Anyway, aside from that, his talent is incredible. Probably one of the most naturally gifted QBs ever although it's up to him what he does with it.

1) Brady - Major contributor in every SuperBowl. Especially vs Rams (last minute drive in 1st year starting), vs Panthers (big stats, last minute FG drive), Seahawks (2 4th Q clutch drives). I’ve seen Brady’s name attached to so many mind blowing statistics but one that sticks out is that he has a .682 (15-7) winning percentage when attempting 50 or more passes. Rest of NFL QBs in history: combined .209 percentage. Manning is 2nd behind Brady but at a measly .235 % (4-13)… He already has all the post-season records and Super Bowl records, and will likely have some major regular season ones (in case you care) when he retires. I'm not a salty faggot and I can actually highly respect the man's greatness. Greatest career, greatest wife, greatest looks, greatest life. Basement dwellers and butthurt NFL owners just envy the guy and the success he’s brought to the franchise.
>>
>22

>Steelers

>top 5 QBs

Roethlisberger
Brady
Manning
Brees
Rodgers
>>
Broncos

Elway
Montana
Favre
Aikman
P Manning

didn't exactly 'grow up' with some of them but whatever
>>
>>67329641
Steelers

Big ben
Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Vick
>>
1. Brett Favre
2. Brett Favre
3. Brett Favre
4. Brett Favre
5. Brett Favre
I am from Wisconsin
>>
Honorable mention is Roethlisberger who I probably should've put in a tie with Manning. I think Tomlin is insanely overrated as a coach and holds back the team, but regardless, if Roethlisberger wins another SB, he jumps right to #2.
>>
File: feelingthatway.jpg (48 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
feelingthatway.jpg
48 KB, 610x405
Tampa Bay Bucs.

>nothing to post in remaining blue space.
>>
>>67329641
>>67334015

Belichick also has jack shit to do with the offense. The fucking children on this board are cancerous.
>>

Bears

5. Favre
4. Brees
3. Peyton
2. Rodgers
1. Brady
>>
Dallas Cowboys
When I was a kid, the Cowboys were always on TV every Sunday. The first time I was cognizant of there being a football game on TV, it was a Cowboys game. Every Thanksgiving. Every Christmas. Even in the bad years after Troy and Michael left but before Romo, Witten, DeMarco and Dez came along.

>5
Kurt Warner. The guy's got a great character and his story is really inspiring to me. He was also at the helm of one of the greatest offensive units ever put on a field. It really burned my ass when he lost the owl with the Cardinals.
>4
Brett Favre. He was one tough son of a bitch. Rocket arm. Great charisma. Even a long rivalry with the Packers couldn't make me hate the guy.
>3
Jake Delhomme. I don't even really know why. He was good, not great. Had a cannon for an arm, but was sloppy and gave up a lot of big plays in crunch time. But for some reason, I like the guy. I always liked watching the Panthers when he was at the helm. It was exciting.
>2
Tom Brady. I used to hate Brady and the Patriots with a passion. Couldn't stand how much they won, thought they were cheating fucks with Spygate, thought he was a smug prima donna. But he wins. It's all he does. One way or another, when the chips are down, Brady gets it done. And he has my respect. Truly one of the greatest of all time.
>1
Tony Romo. Fuck it. I'm going with my heart, not my head. Tony might be a choker. Probably won't get a ring. But he's still my QB. He's one of the best undrafted free agent success stories ever. He's got great toughness and grit. Never quits. Always does the best he can to give his team the best chance to succeed. I watched him get beat up, have nobody to throw to, and still, somehow, come away with the clutch win. I will defend him to the end.

When he made the game sealing throw with broken ribs and a punctured lung back against the 49ers, I became a believer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1wZf43itY
>>
>>67333916
Can someone image hash this on not4plebs. This Canuck is absolutely obsessed.
>>
File: 1330889707580.jpg (54 KB, 335x424) Image search: [Google]
1330889707580.jpg
54 KB, 335x424
>>67334407
Brees is a well known stat padder which makes him overrated by default.
>>
>calling brees overrated and having Peyton at number 1

Casual detected
>>
>age

>team
Dat bird

>5
Tom Brady / Brett Favre
>4
Kurt Warner
>3
Drew Brees
>2
Aaron Rodgers
>1
Peyton Manning
>>
>34
>Bears
>Elway, Favre, Montana, Aikman, Marino
>>
>>67329641
Green Bay

Marino
Brady
Rodgers
Manning
Favre

Didn't really grow up watching Rodgers, but still.
>>
>>67336490
He's sick in the head, I wonder if it's the same faggot who is obsessed with talking shit about Messi as well
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 330x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 330x289
>all the immediate butthurt Bradyposting when OP had Manning at 1
You guys make threads so much better
>>
File: 1461899411101.jpg (218 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461899411101.jpg
218 KB, 1280x720

Broncos

1. Elway
2. Plummer
3. Elway
4. Brian Griese
5. Jackie Chan
>>
>>67329641
Bear Down
McMahon
McMahon
McMahon
McMahon
Montana
>>
>>67335256
Go bears ..fuck off you and Charles martin. only way you guys could beat the 85 Bears was a cheap shot ...you never saw the Bears cheap-shot Farve
>>
File: 1406084880460___Copy__2_.jpg (9 KB, 192x204) Image search: [Google]
1406084880460___Copy__2_.jpg
9 KB, 192x204
>Peyton Manning #1

Ayyy lmao
>>

>Favorite team: Saints. 662 reporting

>5
Tim Tebow - His pro career barely counts, but he was amazing in college, no doubt about it.

>4
Jay Cutler - Loved watching him and Eli battle in college, love his shitty attitude.

>3
Brett Favre - Toughest sob in sports, a joy to watch.

>2
Eli Manning - Represents my alma mater, owner of the ultimate troll job in all of sports.

>1
Drew Brees - Do I need to explain?
>>
>>67340432
>no Kyle Orton

Fucking kill yourself famalam. The ol' Neckbeard is one of the most underrated QBs in NFL history.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.