[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jersey thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20160430_155430.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160430_155430.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Post your jerseys and gear and whatnot
>>
File: CeRbKuLXEAEphKg.jpg large.jpg (98 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CeRbKuLXEAEphKg.jpg large.jpg
98 KB, 1024x576
Getting a Carl Banks Mitchell & Ness bootleg in the mail this week to bump the number up to 10.
>>
quick question for you fags. you buy any of the fake jerseys? how are they? im a fan but not $100 for a jersey type of fan
>>
>>67330571
No all authentic because I'm a wealthy hunk
>>
>>67330571
I heard aliexpress f am
Never ordered from them but yurop bros say their jerseys look legit
>>
>>67330571
Yeah I've bought a few, quality's a crap-shoot though. I've bought some that are just as good as the real thing and some that are embarrassingly awful.
>>
>>67330571
The less detailed the jersey the better when it comes to bootlegs. If your team has a simple jersey then I'd just buy a bootleg honestly.
>>
>>67331276
I have a bit of a question regarding aliexpress jerseys. A while back I bought one, wore it once, and washed it, which caused the numbering to start to peel off.
Another anon said that washing bootleg shirts is bad for them. What's a good way to keep one clean while wearing it? Should I just wear an undershirt?
>>
File: kH66yq0.jpg (150 KB, 1310x978) Image search: [Google]
kH66yq0.jpg
150 KB, 1310x978
inb4 hate

Pats jersey from 2002

Leafs jersey from 2003 (Anyone remember Koho?)

Hawks jersey is exclusive to 2008-2009 season - so I bought it before they even started winning cups. Only secondary fav team I have.

I also have an orange Phoenix Suns Steve Nash jersey from around 2006 or 2007 but I can't find it.
>>
>>67331708

I'm assuming you washed it with cold water and air-dried it?
>>
>>67332020
I did air-dry it, but I hadn't known the numbering would be fragile so I just put it in a washing machine with the rest of my laundry. I think it was set to warm.
>>
>>67332163

I think it's best to wash jerseys cold, but if the numbering is peeling off it's probably shit anyhow. That's the best I can help you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.