[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ranieri insists Leicester WON'T win the title next season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1456868174883.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1456868174883.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
RANIERI OUT

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/claudio-ranieri-insists-leicester-wont-7887015
>>
smart man, doesn't want all that pressure. no one really expects them to do it again anyway.
>>
Leicester have won this season by taking baby steps towards the title. If they set their sights on the end goal too early, they would have probably choked like Arsenal or Spurs. Ranieri is just continuing to do what he's done for the entire season.
>>
Top 10 finish as a goal is pretty lowkey. It will be very impressive if they make a top 5 finish next season which I've no doubt they will.
>>
>>67314830
yah rly

they didnt get where they are by having massive egos and thinking theyd coast to the win

hes trying to get them back to reality so they can recreate the focus

good luck with that though... id give it a 5000:1 odds
>>
COACH SHIT
>>
>>67314867
WIN THE EPL
>>
>>67314797
Will be too busy winning the CL
>>
Everyone already knows Watford is gonna win it.
>>
File: 1421091874588.png (73 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1421091874588.png
73 KB, 534x629
our year
>>
What if Ranieri got Leicester relegated next season? Would he still be a hero? I think he could rape and then kill Vardy and he would still be loved to be honest.
>>
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE ARE A BIG CLUB WE'RE SUPPOSED TO CHALLENGE FOR THE TITLE EVERY YEAR GET OUT RANIERI
>>
>>67315514
He won a small club the most coveted prize available. He could pull a Mouyes and still be loved by Lestah for what he's done for them
>>
I don't think Ranieri's aiming for the title again but I also think he has his sights set on another Champions League finish. Remember, he only said we want the title a few weeks ago when there was no other objective left
>>
>>67315555
He is a one day at a time man. Long term objectives exist but they are not focused on. Short term goals (that lead to the long term goal) are the focus.
>>
Downplaying success is the sign of a dynasty
>>
They won at the right time. Just when all the top football clubs were doing the Gerrard
>>
it takes a strong alpha male to win a shitty league twice

leicester should get an american coach and sack this italian gay
>>
>>67315602
Yeah they'll build next "zlowly zlowly" as Ranieri says. But I don't think they'd be happy with an 8th or 9th place finish. I don't think they'll be aiming for that. But "top ten" is loose enough to let Leicester wreck shit again next year.
>>
Going to be humiliated out of the champions
>>
>>67315488
to get relegated
>>
>>67315514
>>67315538
What if they did an Arsenal and finished 4th for the next 8 years, with shit performances in Europe?
>>
>>67315514
> 10 years of mid table obscurity
> relegation

I'd pick relegation desu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.