[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CL Pre-match
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Pep-Guardiola-009.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Pep-Guardiola-009.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
Simeone? Never heard of her
>>
>tfw El Niño is gonna throw Guardiolel out of the CL again
>>
guardiola was a mistake
>>
>>67311975
It's funny because Simeone is twice the manager Guardiola is.
>>
>>67312237
everyone and their mom can win the league with this bayern team after all
>>
Even when Poop leaves they're still infected with his spic side-ways passers and possession obsession. Poor Ancelotti.
>>
Bayern will progress, screencap this

Bayern 2-0 up before half-time and red card for Gabi
>>
>mfw buyern didn't get tuchel and is going full real madrid by getting random "star" managers
>>
>>67312279
Bullshit. They're too disorganized. Pep wants everyone to be everywhere all the time.
>>
will bayern ever be as good as they were with heynckes and that GOAT kroos-dominated midfield?
>>
>take over CL winning team
>only win 3 meme league titles and 1 national cup

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D
>>
>>67312245
i would love to see bayern collapse and go into a bit of a mini crisis after guardiola leaves

but i like ancelotti and he should have them playing well... oh well.
>>
>>67312335
>i would love to see bayern collapse and go into a bit of a mini crisis after guardiola leaves
The problem is that Dortmund is getting destroyed this summer with Hummels and Gündogan leaving

If Bayern collapses, which might as well be happening honestly, then the title favorite would be ... fucking Leverkusen kek
>>
>>67312321
Heynckes Bayern was insane. Get the ball, pass it to the sides, have the wingers flank the goal or cross, while still maintaining a solid, balanced central midfield and a rock solid defense.

Then they gave it all to Pep. So fucking retarded. Heynckes was nobody to me but he has my utmost respect after the CL winning season.
>>
>>67312335
It probably will happen
Guardiola has left a club yet again when the star players are past their peak
>>
>>67312360
wow the bayernliga really is in a sorry state
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-03-22-13-35.png (328 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-03-22-13-35.png
328 KB, 1080x1920
Atletico were lucky in the 2nd half. If they attack as Simeone has said they will I'm not sure they will be so lucky this team.
>>
>>67312335
I love Ancelotti too but this is the guy who lost Ligue 1 with fucking PSG.
>>
>>67312373
They beat Barca 7-0 on aggregate back then, shit was insane and they were a joy to watch (unlike now)
>>
>>67312390
They need one goal on the counter and Bayern are dead.

Atletico won't concede 3 goals.
>>
>>67312442
>I love Ancelotti too but this is the guy who lost Ligue 1 with fucking PSG

Kek I tend to forget that sometimes
Funny how one of the best managers in the world wasn't able to win this pathetic excuse of a league with a stacked team
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.