[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that there is no city or state in the US where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 211x211
Friendly reminder that there is no city or state in the US where soccer is the most popular sport.

Not even a single state or city where soccer is more popular that baseball, footbal, basketball and hockey.
>>
>>67306587
Nice pic, cuck.
>>
top kek
>>
Oregon.
>>
File: 804.jpg (97 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
97 KB, 646x774
>When you historically lose 2-0 to a nation that has no interest in the sport
>>
>>67306704
We've got minor league teams bucko
>>
America has sports though. Why would we watch soccer?
>>
>>67306710
I really dont mind losing 2-0 in random friendly games when we win the important games.
Reminder that the last time you won a final against us was in 2007
>>
What is the state of soccer in the United States?

and what is the province of soccer in Canada?
>>
>>67306838
manitoba
>>
>>67306587
lel
>>
>>67306827
Reminder that 2013 GC you got eliminated by Panama, preventing us from beating you in the final
>>
File: asswiler.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
asswiler.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>67306587
>>
that's what's fun about America. We enjoy a lot of sports. The majority of Yuros and mexicants only get to watch soccer. I pity them desu
>>
>>67308072
You got eliminated by jamaica preventing us to beat you twice in a row.
>>
>>67306704
and washington, no one cares about hockey here even though we border canada
>>
>>67306587
>no more Devils
>>
>>67306587
Portland says hello.
>>
>>67306587
what the hell are you doing
>>
>>67306587
I think the purpose of that post was to shut up the Costa Rican autist who makes those kind of threads on a regular basis.
>>
>>67306587
Maybe Portland, but they do have college football.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.