[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/spuds/ refuge thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160402_192300.jpg (111 KB, 594x368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160402_192300.jpg
111 KB, 594x368
We may have lost but the squad is still young, the only way is up.
>>
the last 5 digits of your post is how many premier league titles spurs will win in the next 100 years

the last 2 digits of my post is the amount of times arsenal will win it before you
>>
>>67300000

Holy fuck nice quints

And I hope Spurs can do good things, who knows maybe they will win the league next season. I feel bad for them, the season they do well, the public imagination is captured by a little minnow team who happens to have some success at the same time. Must have been shit for them knowing that literally everybody in the country wanted them to lose the title race
>>
>n-next year is our year lads
>top 4 w-was the aim
>w-we overachieved!!
>>
>>67300000
So what's the status of the contracts for players like Alli, Kane, Alderweierld? Will Spurs be able to keep them?
>>
>>67300149

Are you fucking dense? They will probably come 2nd, which is better than they would have ever thought, and they will get Champions League football. Pretty insane for a team like Spurs
>>
>>67300149
They are taking responsibility though

>Mauricio: "It is true we are disappointed at the moment but we must be proud of the season and what we have done."

>@HKane: "I'm so proud of this team, we've had an unbelievable season & we can only learn from the experience."
>>
>>67300000
all your best players will be bought or will want massive salary increases and you won't be able to keep them, so everything will go to the shitter
>>
>>67300236
>they'll probably come second

>Poop's City which will run circles in the league like Chelsea last season

>Mou's Manure who will grind out wins

>Conte's Chelsea where he will instill discipline that they lacked this season

>Klopp's Liverpool which will be strengthened with new arrivals and English gegenpressing to be perfected by then

>Ranieri's Leicester propped up by Champions winning money and their billionaire Thai sugar daddy will invest a shitload of money to maintain the club for next season

It's over. You will never come close to the title unless a freak season where everyone goes to shit occurs. Oh wait you bottled it this season where that happened.

Spuds are an eternal cucked club and you know it
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm (620 KB, 790x682) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.webm
620 KB, 790x682
let's try to break down exactly how fucked >we are after this game

>Walker
yellow, nothing banworthy. proves once again that he's emotionally weak

>Alderweireld
not even a foul committed, triffic lad. ankle injury will probably be out for the season. possible risk for euros

>Rose
hamstring gone, out for the season. not a risk for missing euros. nothing banworthy either

>Dier
should have got a second yellow, but i don't know if the FA can do anything about that. nothing direct red worthy. emotionally shattered (red eyes and quivering lips in post-match interview)

>Dembele
at least a 3-game ban. most likely 5+. will miss a few games at the start of next season

>Lamela
ref didn't see stamp. ban. probably no more than 3 matches. ie. will miss the first game of next season

>Eriksen
don't even remember how he got his yellow but he was relatively calm. no ban

>Kane
no ban. top lad all game until webm related

>Vorm
possible ban for post-match antics

>Lloris
after this display i'm doubting his abilities as a captain. Kane was a much better example

>Poch and staff
possible touchline ban.

>Club
5 possibly 6-figure fine. there's precedent for a points deduction too https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.%E2%80%93Arsenal_F.C._brawl_(1990)
>>
>>67301239
You were a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>67305845
did anything I say suggest otherwise? I was doing a post-mortem
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.