[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some people saying that Ranieri is finally getting what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 8
File: Claudio_Ranieri_Inter.jpg (375 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
Claudio_Ranieri_Inter.jpg
375 KB, 533x800
Why are some people saying that Ranieri is finally getting what he deserves in Lester? Before this season he was one of the biggest joke coaches in business, having won nothing in his career, apart from one Spanish and one Italian cup back in 90s, to me his success is even more surprising than small team winning EPL title
>>
He was robbed of a serieA title with Roma
>>
>>67177939
Lol no
>>
>>67177939

>that flag
>this semen slurping sport

opinion status: delusional
>>
he's finished second four times with four different clubs and he's had to rebuild or keep out of relegation a number of clubs, dude's suffered as a coach

it's not out of desperation that the Leicester City owners turned to him after Pearson. They knew his record and they knew he was a good candidate for ensuring they wouldn't need another Great Escape, allowing them to focus on building towards a spot in the Champions League.
>>
>>67177882
Dilly ding dilly dong come on!
>>
>>67177882
Can't say I am a huge fan or remember much but didn't he win shit in Spain, with Valencia? Pretty good for a two team league. In PL, he did a great job with a new team, instantly reaching CL semis and only losing the league to the Arsenil side that fans use to justify keeping Wegner around. In Roma he was unlucky to join bit late and still gave Mourinho and good run for the money. He had a great Monaco team too, going from promotion to second behind PSG is not too bad.

Sounds like a pretty decent carrier given the clubs he managed.
>>
>>67178328
No, he was in Valencia before Cooper get them into two CL finals in row and before they won title with Benitez
>>
>losing to faroe islands
>>
>>67178451
Still doesn't change that Valencia had much less money than Barca/Real duopoly. He never was on the level of Fergie, Simeone or Mourinho but the guy is obviously a decent manager who achieved nice feats.
>>
File: 1451075996363.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
1451075996363.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
>Literally copies the tactical setup Simeone implemented at Atletico, even down to the individual player roles
>tfw a bleak copy of Atletico Madrid is enough to win the English "Premier" League
And anglos will still say it's the best league in the world
>inb4 hurr durr I don't see many swedish teams in the CL muhammad
>>
>>67178699
>bleak copy
Leicester could outdo Atletico at their own game very easily
>>
He took my team from serie c to serie a in two seasons. Two titles in his first two years as a manager
>>
>>67178699
>copied tactics that were unique to 90s serie A

Just stop posting
>>
>>67178699

>literally copies simeone

actually that's because him and Simeone both copied from classic italian counter-attacking football

but, there are still major differences between the two in pressing and counter-attacking style
>>
>>67179060
>amerilard thinks he can teach me about footy
Diego Simeone exported the principles of the Italian 4-4-2 to Spain, principles he was likely taught during his time in Lazio and Inter. He also said his short stint in Catania was the most important time in his career. What is indisputable is that Simeone has perfected these Italian principles and added a new element of intensity to the pressing game. What is also indisputable is that Ranieri has chosen to form his team in EXACTLY the same way that Atletico played two years ago.

Honestly don't even know what kind of point you're trying to make.
>>
>>67177882
he defeated the """""invincibles""""" in the CL. That must count for something.
Hard to expect to get more points than them in the league though.
>>
>>67179199
I'd say that the differences (Leicester play a bit more direct and have developed a knack of creating chances from quick goalkeeper distribution) have much to do with the fact that Leicester as a team are less technically proficient than Atletico. For example, Atletico are good enough in their own league that they will often be expected to have most of the possession, which means they have had to develop a constructive on-the-ball play as well.
>>
>>67179396
coaches "copy" and adapt ideas from each other all the time, including simeone. There are no copyrights on tactics.

You seem to be a retard that thinks being a coach is like playing FM; actually teaching a group of players to execute a given strategy is the hardest part, using the correct drills and stuff.
>>
>>67179396
>EXACTLY the same way that Atletico played two years ago.
....or EXACTLY the same way every single Premier League team played not more than twenty years ago, and most in the lower tiers still do
>>
>>67177882
The nigga took the AS monaco when it was in Ligue 2
First season: Thanks to him monaco is promoted to Ligue 1
Second season: Monaco finish 2nd in League 1 (behind PSG)
And you know what is funny? He was sacked right after that because he finished 2nd. The guy took a team from Ligue 2 to 2nd place in Ligue 1 and the owner of Monaco sacks him.

Nope m8, he fucking deserves a title
>>
>>67179671
I never said Ranieri did anything wrong by taking inspiration from Simeone. In fact for me the successes of Atletico and Leicester mark a paradigm shift in European footy away from the age of Guardiola tiki-taka and the most likely outcome is that every coach in the world will learn from these examples

>>67179764
no
>>
>>67179935
>the owner of Monaco sacks him.
Did he say why?
>>
>>67179396
>Ranieri's education in the serie a somehow means he copied Simeone who adapted those same tactics

Like I said just stop posting you autistic sperg
>>
>>67180166

>In fact for me the successes of Atletico and Leicester mark a paradigm shift in European footy away from the age of Guardiola tiki-taka and the most likely outcome is that every coach in the world will learn from these examples

I honestly think Leicester is going to punch Pep in the mouth in their first meeting. He tends to get a little arrogant and he's had enough time to form a negative bias against EPL sides that will make him lazy.
>>
>>67180166
>no
you sure showed me with that hot opinion
>>
>>67180199
No he never openly talked about that.
The french medias thinks that it might be for the same reasons Antoine Kamboiré was sacked from PSG.

Let me explain the Kambouré case: Kambouaré used to be a defender in PSG, in 2010 he becomes the coach of his old team and in the season 2011-2012 he won the the Ligue 1.....................and was sacked just after.The qatari overlords didn't think that Kambouaré could bring european sucess to the club and they prefered Ancelotti to him.

Since Ranieri carreer at Monaco looks a lot like Kambouré's at PSG, people think that the owner of Monaco did not trust Ranieri to go higher than a 2nd place in Ligue 1
>>
>>67179764

That was airball. Kick the ball long in no particular direction and hope one of the tall, strong forwards wins it and goes for the goal.

Atleti doesn't do that with Simeone. It's about driving the ball and fast vertical transitions, when they choose the defense and counter playing style, but they can switch to a more dominating the ball and the game style of play, because they have quality midfielders to do it. Which is what they usually do when they face a weaker rival in La Liga that would be very happy with a draw.
>>
>>67180718
Thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>67180199
Because at Monaco they don't run a football club, they just want to make profit by buying young players and selling them 1 or 2 years after.
Ranieri did a good job, was loved by the media, played a great offensive football, he even put James on the bench (bought 45M) without giving a single fuck.
>>
>>67179935
>Second season: Monaco finish 2nd in League 1 (behind PSG)
Monaco spent over 200m on transfers in his 2 years there. That's probably more than the rest of the league, sans PSG, combined. No wonder they finished 2nd
>>
>>67180718
>in the season 2011-2012 he won the the Ligue 1
He never won Ligue 1 as a manager. You have no idea what are you talking about.

Hell, PSG didn't even win Ligue 1 in 11/12, it was Montpellier
>>
>coach rightly considered a mediocre loser
>1 great season
>suddenly revisionist history retards claim he was a misunderstood genius all along
lmao gtfo
>>
File: tumblr_ni9w2s00jy1u7q0qeo1_400.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni9w2s00jy1u7q0qeo1_400.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>>67178328
He won the Copa del Rey with Valencia in 1999, the first time we'd won anything in decades, or at least in my lifetime. Cúper and Benítez built on the team he put in place.

Pic related, terrible as its quality may be. Mendieta scored a great goal in that final.
>>
>>67190967
>Cúper and Benítez built on the team he put in place
Setting up a team and leading them to trophies are different bits, each deserving credit.

Reineri certainly didn't break any records with the number of trophies won but the guy came second so often, the EPL with Memecester seems more than deserved.

Also the build up looks better than the goal.
>>
>>67179060
>>67179396
>>67179199
Did a blog on the internet talk about Simeone doing that and now everyone is repeating it?
>>
>>67190967
>>67191010
Better video:
https://youtu.be/Bla_juU7DmQ?t=4m00s
>>
>>67178699
We (Leicester) are just good defensively rather than resorting to bus-parking
>>
>>67191045
Pretty based, was hard to see on the shitty gif.

What the fuck happened with Valencia this season by the way? Nuno seemed pretty good last season, why did they fire him and get a commentator as a manager?
>>
>>67191013
Gazzetta dello sport is talking about this as well. Yeah, I don't believe in coincidences.
>>
>>67191139
Their owners are retarded
>>
>dilly ding dilly dong
>/sp/ goes fucking wild over it
>calling others out for using reddit

Tip top kek.
>>
>Wins Premier League with Lester

All of his sins have been forgiven.
>>
>>67179396
If anything they're copying the utd sides of the late 80s and throughout the 90s with their iconic 4-4-2 play. When I see Atletico play they remind me so much of how SAF got his teams to play back then.
>>
he will receive a bonus of 5 million pounds when they win the league
>>
>>67191013

Some of us miss the good old days of Italian football.
>>
the bongs still haven't fully come to terms with the fact that the pl hasn't been the best league for 10 years now
>>
CMON MAN

DILLY DING DILLY DONG

So what does Ranieri do next? It would be the ultimate retirement but surely he will want to take Leicester to the CL.
>>
>>67193737
La Liga >> PL > the rest of Europe's shit leagues, including the Bundesliga
>>
>>67193857
Rather:

La Liga > PL >>>> rest. Sure the quality in La Liga is better but their biggest upset comes from the 3rd richest team. The Chelsea/City duopoly now is nowhere close to the Barca/Real one.

Next year there is a chance that City, Chelsea, United, Spurs and maybe even Lester again competing for the title. There is no sign of any team breaking Barca/Real/Atlético title race.
>>
>>67193903
Villarreal and Sevilla are slowly on the come up. At one point in the season, Villarreal were even in first place for a short time
>>
>>67193903
Sevilla/Villareal/Valencia if they regain form ;^) There's less parity in La Liga, but there's more levels of quality. Remember in the past when people were saying that mid-table EPLel teams would embarrass their La Liga counterparts/that outside of Real/Barca the top 3 in Eplel would beat top3 in La Liga, top4, top5, etc? Who's been far more successful in EL then? English or Spanish teams? Now the latest argument is La Liga scrubs get embarrassed by EPL scrubs. They almost got nothing else to cling on anymore, it's pathetic.

Jesus Christ is /sp/ a bunch of nostalgiafags who watched Epkek in its few years of glory and suddenly assumed this translates through all periods of time.
>>
>>67193976
Celta Vigo was quite high too but nobody really expected for it to stay this way.

>Villarreal and Sevilla
Both seem very Arsenil-ish, playing decent only for one part of the season.

>>67194011
>but there's more levels of quality
Definitely. Also they are unlucky to draw other La Liga teams in CL/EL, we could've semis with 3 La Liga teams otherwise.
>>
>>67193976
At one point a few seasons ago, Levante were top too. Sevilla, domestically, are on the come down if anything. Celta's overtaking them. Villareal are too small a club to ever break the big 3, despite being a good team.
>>
Hope he retires once Its over so he can end on a high
>>
here's a resume of his professional managerial career

>takes Cagliari from Serie C to Serie A in two seasons
>takes a Maradona-less Napoli to CL
>takes Fiorentina from Serie B to CL and two trophies (Coppa Italia and Supercoppa)
>takes Valencia to their first trophy in 20 years and builds the base for Cuper's and Benitez's success
>fails at Atletico, a club on the verge of bankruptcy
>takes Chelsea to a first European semi and builds the base for Mourinho
>wins a European supercup on his return to Valencia but not much more, can be considered a failure
>saves Parma from relegation
>takes a newly promoted Juve to CL for two consecutive seasons, but still gets sacked for 6 consecutive draws and replaced by Ferrara, who will sink the club out of Europe
>takes Roma from two defeats in the first two matches of the season and to as near a Scudetto they've been in the last 15 years against triplete-winning Inter
>fails at Inter (which were a shitshow long before his arrival), but it's not like it has gone any better after him
>does well with Monaco, 2nd place in PSGwinslol coming fom the 2nd division (although with shitloads of money to spend)
>fails at Greece
>miracle of Lester

all in all i'd say he's an above average manager, he had to deal with way more criticism and deluded expectations than he deserved to
>>
File: Greece-v-Faroes.jpg (52 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Greece-v-Faroes.jpg
52 KB, 615x409
What the fuck actually happened?
Is this the biggest turnaround ever? He went from losing to plumbers to actually winning the one of the best league in the world.
>>
>>67194179
Greece are a team full of old, shit players
>>
>>67194179
Grease are lazy as fuck.

Ranieri thrives at Leicester because the players fight so hard on the pitch even when behind.

Greeks are notorious for being lazy.
>>
>>67194179
Didn't Greece also lose the return match against the plumbers? It wasn't Ranieri, they're just that shit.
>>
>>67194179
NT football is completely different from normal football for a manager, it's not the same thing.
>>
>>67177882
How many coaches have won anything really

Coaching is overrated
>>
>>67194325
this, their job is to motivate, make the right sub and work out some tactics, don't fucking credit them way too much. They probably influence no more than 5-10, at best 20 % and that's very very rare. Clearly Ranieri is one of those rare cases though with Leicester.
>>
>>67194349
Ranieri has a thing for small black player. First Makelele, now Kante. I think it is no coincidence.
>>
>>67194349
>They probably influence no more than 5-10, at best 20 %
You do realize that such an amount would make them more important than 95% of players right? You're unwittingly admitting that they have enormous importance.
>>
>>67194325

Coaching is underrated. If you ever played at any level you should know this. The difference in quality between squads is minimal. Look at the 10 teams in the middle of any table. They will pretty much be ordered by the best coached.
>>
>>67192852
Gabriele Marcotti is that you?
>>
>>67194179
the Greek players quite literally do not give a single fuck
>>
>>67193903
>Chelsea/City duopoly

This doesn't even exist
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 525x551
>>67178699
have you heard about football before Simeone? You should kid
>>
>>67194011
Nobody cares about that micky mouse cup (but Spanish teams) until the very final.
>>
>>67194349
Imho a bad manager can have a huger negative impact than 5 or 10%.
>>
>>67194011

But it basically is like that. Madrid and Barsa, and then Atleti but miles behind. There's the occasional Valencia or Depor winning the league- let's not further back in time than the 80s though.

The other side of the coin is the EPL, where they just don't have Eternal Heavyweights like la Liga both at domestic and international level in Madrid are Barsa. In England, Chelsea and City were literal nobodies until the turn of the century, and any Johnny Leicester can go and snatch the domestic title away from the so called 'big competitive clubs'.
>>
File: Fridayranieri.jpg (130 KB, 962x628) Image search: [Google]
Fridayranieri.jpg
130 KB, 962x628
He is relaxed
>>
>Dilly-ding, dilly-dong! Training has started! Dilly-ding, dilly-dong.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/29/claudio-ranieri-gentle-man-leicester-city-premier-league
>>
>>67195603
Okazaki please
>>
what the fuck does dilly dong even mean?

is it a chant?
>>
>>67195910
DILLY DING
I
L
L
Y

D
O
N
G
>>
>>67195910
COME ON MAN
>>
File: 1461852616933.jpg (2 MB, 6000x5028) Image search: [Google]
1461852616933.jpg
2 MB, 6000x5028
>>67195910
>>
>>67195910
https://vine.co/v/iHaW5KvxOAn
>>
for real though

was Ranieri high or some shit during that interview? I mean "dilly ding dilly dong come on man"... where the fuck did that come from kek. also it's where he said that they can win the title.

odd interview, not like him at all.
>>
>>67194157
>takes Juve
two second places
>Leaves Juve
seventh place
>takes Roma
two second places
>Leaves Roma
seventh place
>>
>>67178596
It wasn't that bad then. It was Poop/mouyes who elevated the two clubs far above the rest.
Check older league tables.
>>
>>67196295

he was putting pressure on Tottingham to win out by finally saying that Leicester would win it all

>Kane? missing, not a lion
>Alli? chimp-out, gone for the last 3 games
>Poch? mentally frozen, lost any negotiation edge in Europe and had to extend at Spurs

well done, claudio
>>
>>67196295
Nah bro a lot of his interviews are a little odd. He's like a weird grandfather
>>
>>67196295
It's called being happy, you should try it.
>>
>>67178276
twitter.com/DonRanieri/status/725007378849083392
>>
>>67196295
well, he's not a perfect english speaker, that's why it sounds so funny

also he must be over the moon
he's taking fucking Leicester city to a title
plus he's always been a bit of a light hearted man, he always said he considers football first and foremost a game and a way to have fun and only then a job

call him unprofessional if you will, i like his approach
>>
>>67179633
>I'd say that the differences (Leicester play a bit more direct and have developed a knack of creating chances from quick goalkeeper distribution) have much to do with the fact that Leicester as a team are less technically proficient than Atletico. For example, Atletico are good enough in their own league that they will often be expected to have most of the possession, which means they have had to develop a constructive on-the-ball play as well.
this

next season leicester will have to develop their on ball abilities since teams will be sitting deeper against them, thats why i think they'll end up doing better in the champions league than the EPL
>>
>>67195910

read the article two posts above yours lazy amerifat
>>
>>67197286
I'm sure he runs a tight ship, but stuff like the pizza for clean sheets thing gives off this image of a carefree management style
>>
>>67178787
not an argument
>>
>>67194325
>>67194349
>i'm 12 and here are my ideas about how i think football works

Firstly, coaches DECIDE who the players are. It is their responsibility to sign and sack them. So if you say "The players aren't good enough, that's why he hasn't won anything" then you're fucking retarded because the manager is the one who picks them.
>>
>>67203023
this
irritates the fuck out of me when people say things like "united would have challenged the league if they had more depth to cover for their injuries, van gaal is a great manager!"

uh... then why didn't he sign more players as cover? it was his call to make.
>>
>>67203023
>It is their responsibility to sign and sack them
I'm pretty sure it's you who has no idea how football works because the vast majority of coaches are not in charge of transfers and almost none of them are in charge of transfer fee negotiations.
>>
>>67203023
not in Ranieri's case, he has a marginal role in the transfer market
actually, managers handling tranfers is a very English thing
>>
>>67203217
>>67203191
It's retarded not to have managers in charge of transfers. And no, they don't negotiate prices but they tell the CEOs who they want to sign.

It's like handing a player a pair of football boots and saying "I want you to wear these" regardless of whether they are the right size or not.
>>
>>67203191
>because the vast majority of coaches are not in charge of transfers
Blatantly untrue.
>>
>>67203386
>Blatantly untrue.
100% true. Only the Premier League coaches have a significant input on transfers and even here you have shit like Brenny fighting with a transfer committee over every signing.

In other leagues the coaches have significantly less power in this matter.
>>
>>67203548
What a load of shit. Managers literally work on nothing but transfers during the summer. That's all they do in fact. And that is their busiest time of the season.

>Believing the transfer committee may-may

For any workable situation the manager has to have 100% control over all transfers. The only example where this was not the case was Chelsea when Roman tried to interfere and signed players that managers didn't want. i.e. massively fucked everything up.
>>
>>67203345
you know what a director of football is right?
basically a medium between manager and board
usually a manager says "i need a player in this certain role with these characteristics", then the ds negotiates with other teams and with the players to find the best deal

>>67203816
that's only the case in english football, since elsewhere the managers concentrate more on tactics than tranfers
>>
>>67203816
>For any workable situation the manager has to have 100% control over all transfers
You're literally retarded. Barcelona, Bayern and Real coaches have far from total control over transfers
>>
>>67203816
>t. skysports babby
>>
>>67204182
You're retarded for thinking that.

Pepe goes to Bayern, within months he's signed Thiago from Barcelona and Alonso a fellow Spaniard.

But according to you that was planned all along by the higher ups. Right? I suppose they also planned the sales of Kroos and Schweinsteiger, two Germans.

You spastic.
>>
>>67205211
Did I say no control or did I say far from total control?

>want Neymar
>board says fuck you and buys Gotze instead
>100% control over transfers
http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/story/1495721/rummenigge-pep-wanted-neymar
>>
>>67205608
Oh right so now it's they don't have total control? No shit Sherlock. The board can and will block ridiculous transfers. Same with every club no matter who it is. England. Germany. Whatever.

Nice backtracking.
>>
>>67205766
You said
>For any workable situation the manager has to have 100% control over all transfers

I said
>Barcelona, Bayern and Real coaches have far from total control over transfers

Who was right?
>>
>>67205766
>>67205854
Am I wrong in thinking that the majority of Premier league clubs have transfer committees of some kind?
>>
>>67205854
Me. Obviously 100% doesn't extend to demanding the club completely ruins their balance sheet and spend £100 million + on a single player you dolt.

Here's how it works.

>Manager scouts, or sends scouts
>Identifies player he wants/needs
>Draws up a list of backup targets, players who he would like to go for if he can't negotiate a deal for said player
>Takes his list to the board/director of football/whoever the fuck is in charge
>Sits down and discusses the list
>They tell him to fuck off because they can't afford him or they say great job we'll do all we can
>They go off and make it happen whilst keeping the manager informed all the way

Try reading a manager's autobiography or any football related book. Jesus Christ. I thought this stuff was common knowledge.
>>
>>67205976
See
>>67206104
I've literally never head of a "transfer committee" other than from Liverpool fans. And if there was such a thing it would be classified under the board/director of football/whoever the fuck is in charge stage I highlighted above.
>>
>>67206104
The only places where it works like this are Premier League clubs and still not at all of them
>>
>>67206104
Tottenham, Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea all have had directors of football who do a shitload of work in identifying and pursuing transfer targets.
>>
>>67206327
And Bayern of course. As demonstrated earlier in this discussion.

Just out of curiosity, what was your official job title when you worked in all of these top leagues around Europe m8?
>>
>>67206444
Maybe that's true, I don't know about them. But the manager will have the final say. They'll come to him with recommendations and he'll either say yes or no.

You can't force a player on a manager, it's a complete disaster. You wouldn't pick a set of golf clubs for Tiger Woods to use, you wouldn't source parts for a watch to give to a watchmaker. These are experts who know better than anyone.
>>
>>67206545
>But the manager will have the final say.
Tell that to Jose or any Real manager.
>>
>>67205211
Thiago was an exception Bayern had to make for Pep because he demanded him or nothing.
>>
>>67177882
>Lesster
>>
>>67199937
It was one clean sheet. And when they got there he told them to group up and make the pizzas, under orders from the pizza experts.

So he was team building even then. He's a very smart guy. His interviews in Italian are brilliant.
>>
http://www.espnfcasia.com/leicester-city/story/2858366/leicester-city-manager-claudio-ranieri-francesco-totti-talk-speculation
Everyone's trying to downplay it. Move confirmed lads
>>
>>67194157

Please note, that Juve had just gotten back in Serie A and had possibly the most retarded front office of any top team in Europe in the past 20 years, barring that fucktard Moratti and his cohorts.
>>
>>67177882

Give Pep, Ancelotti or Luis Enrique Leicester, see how many PL they win.
>>
>>67179935
fuck i totally forgot about him at monaco, he did really well.

why did he take the greece job after though? surely there was better offers
>>
>>67219470
Luis Enrique is categorically not a top level manager.
>>
>>67177882
Because this is full of underaged wikipedia readers who know nothing about Ranieris career or what he did in life.
>>
our year
>>
>>67219065
>Washed up old man with dead legs in a quick counterattacking team
Seems feasible
>>
>>67220704
this
There is no way Totti comes to Leicester. As a coach maybe, but that's already working and the last thing it needs is a transplanted superstar.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.