[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best attack : TOTTENHAM Best defence : TOTTENHAM Best striker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
Best attack : TOTTENHAM
Best defence : TOTTENHAM
Best striker : TOTTENHAM
Best players : TOTTENHAM
>>
Best chokes: TOTTENHAM
>>
Best team chemistry: Leicester
>>
>>67116906
Best joke: TOTTENHAM
>>
Best trophy: LESTER

Best loser: TOTTENHAM
>>
Best position in the table: LEICESTER
>>
Most deluded fans: tottenham
>>
most yids: TOTTENHAM
>>
No trophies won this season : TOTTENHAM
>>
League position 2nd
>>
>>67117037
>M-muh trophies

So what ? Suarez was the best player in 2014 and he didn't win. Same thing with Tottenham right now. Literally the best team in England.
>>
can't tell who's false flagging and who's actually spurs anymore
>>
>>67117116
>Suarez was best xdxdxd
That's why he's still at loserpool right?
>>
File: Cg6r6W5W0AAljea.jpg (65 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Cg6r6W5W0AAljea.jpg
65 KB, 600x900
CHOKE
H
O
K
E

IN SILENCE
>>
OY GEVALT! THIS DOES NOT SLIP NOW!
>>
File: 34829575896758967895.gif (18 KB, 280x300) Image search: [Google]
34829575896758967895.gif
18 KB, 280x300
>>
I thought Leicester was going to choke, not Tottenham.
>>
File: kingchoke.jpg (99 KB, 799x1280) Image search: [Google]
kingchoke.jpg
99 KB, 799x1280
You see a lot of things described as a choke, but last night, now that was an actual diamond studded choke. The team steadily shit themselves then went into shock, crowd were catatonic.

KING CHOKE
>>
Most Points: LEICESTER
>>
>>67117187
I wonder how can people rate chokettino.
This year was an anomaly. Theyll go back to the 6th-7th place where they belong aftrr being cucked out from the ucl groupstage
>>
>>67117187
Yeah, Kane and Eriksen just sending balls to nowhere was textbook chokeage.
>>
>>67116906
Biggest chokers: Tottenham
>>
>>67117116
>best team
>didn't win

u wet m8
>>
>>67117116
>best team
>wins nothing

that's not how the best team is determined anon
>>
Most of only thing that actually matters at all: LEICESTER
>>
>>67117196
I can see this being the start of something, the spurs squad is pretty young so they could stay topgether and improve for next season
>>
>>67116906

Pierre pls, Leicester are obviously better since they are going to win the league
>>
Will Spurs ever win the league again?
>>
Tottenham might have better players, but Leicester has a better team.
>>
>>67117240
Chelsea and Man City will be on to finish above them next season minimum.
>>
Best jews: THERE ISNT
>>
>>67116906
>Haw hee haw: HAW HEE HAW
>Haw hee haw: HAW HEE HAW
>Haw hee haw hee haw: HAW HEE HAW
>Haw hee haw hee haw hee haw: HAW HEE HAW
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>67117287
>Tottenham might have better players, but Leicester has a better team.
this

in isolation you wouldnt take any lesta player over a spuds player barring mahrez/vardy and MAYBE kante, but the team is just better drilled

now if you took this exact spurs team, developed them another season or two, then you could probably say its a better team

im pretty sure tottenham have the youngest team in the league
>>
>>67117282
not in the foreseeable future. Such abnormal season like this one happens maybe ever two decades. United, City and Chelsea will all massively improve in the next two years and Arsenal might be 50/50 when Wenger finally leaves, so they either become a real force to be reckoned with like in the past or they might have a few very barren years out of the top 4 like United. All depends on how they set up for life after Wenger and especially what the current board has in mind.
Tottenham have a good and young squad but they are nothing compared to the finanical juggernauts that Chelsea,City and United are. Arsenal still have the slightly better appeal,finances,fan base (in terms of size), stadium etc but that might change permanently if they are not careful but the top 3 are cast in stone.
>>
>>67117330
I'd have Fuchs over Rose as well tbqh
>>
>>67117357
what about liverpool?

will they ever be good againĀ”
>>
File: 1341139313255.jpg (7 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
1341139313255.jpg
7 KB, 198x200
>>67117357
>united without fergie
>>
>>67117240
>stay together
>improve next season
arsene plz
>>
>>67117366
depends on how strong Klopp's meme magic becomes but they might be just right in the mix.
>>
>>67117121
At this point I just assume that every pro-Spurs post is false flagging.
>>
>>67117428
>there are people who think every supportive post is a false flag
>>
>>67117172
>>67117187

How did they choke? They were never in first place to begin with, and they were 8 points behind going into the West Brom game.
>>
>>67117428
Theres not even enough spurs fans to fill up WHL so dont count on there being any fans on /sp/.
They are a rare and dying breed.
>>
>>67117357
this spurs side is still very good, even in the other sides get better they will still probably challenge next season

of course it all depends how they react. when liverpool finished second it killed them mentally. but i suppose spurs were never really leading the pack and were just hoping leicester would falter
>>
>>67117450
>when liverpool finished second it killed them mentally

Not really. Suarez left, Sturridge became permainjured, and Gerrard fnally went over the hill. Those three scored a combined 60+ goals and had 25+ assists, of course Liverpool went to shit without them.
>>
>>67117485
it killed gerrard at least
>>
>>67117438
>How did they choke?
Did you watch the game? Tottenham was panicking after the equalizer because that win was vital and they couldn't score despite having multiple chances and hitting the post so many times.
Eriksen shot the ball higher than Ramos when usually he is just a tier lower than Payet at freekicks. Tottenham was playing too hastily, they rushed everything and couldn't construct anything.
I think even the fans can agree with me, the pressure is what destroyed the spurs during that game. They were dominating the whole game but couldn't handle the stress for shit.
I'm a Leicester fan and while when they lost I was delighted, when I think back it was pretty pathetic from tottenham and not pathetic in the funny sense.
>>
>>67117496
After the comments Gerrard made about going again it all became a slippery slope
>>
Best damage control: TOTTENHAM
>>
>>67117116
is this bait? I'm quite inclined to bite
>>
>>67116906
Best table position: LCFC

Kek
>>
Biggest failure: TOTTENHAM
>>
>>67117116
>best team in England
>can't beat West Brom at home
>got banged by Leicester
>>
>>67118107
> Not Arsenal instead
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1276x1267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1276x1267
Crowd were utter shit last night. Not surprised we bottled it.

To be honest, we lost our title hopes when we didn't beat West Ham imo. Everything after that was just hopeful optimism.
Happy for Leicester though
>>
>>67117116
>>67116906

Go to bed Lloris.
>>
>>67116906
>>67117196
This is sad

You have to bandwagon jews because you don't want to bandwagon arabs
>>
>>67118203
>we
What part of Israel are you from pal?
>>
>>67118262
Tottenham
>>
Totteringham Saltspurs
>>
File: Redknapp.gif (704 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Redknapp.gif
704 KB, 500x375
>>67118203
>To be honest, we lost our title hopes when we didn't beat West Ham imo

Exactly. And thank god it ended back then instead of later on, imagine if it was a Liverpool 13/14 situation where Spurs were top of the league for a month and a half before choking away a big lead. This is way less painful.

>Happy for Leicester though

Better them than City/United/Chelsea, wouldn't say I'm happy though
>>
In a way I feel sorry for Spurs. The best chance they have had in god knows how long and it's during Leicester's wonder season.
>>
>>67119120
git gud or lose, that's all Spurs had to do. They lost, it's not Leicester's fault
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.