[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I post to /r/hawks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>Watch the Hawks vs Blues ass kicking with my gf and her family
>Everyone thinks it is ridiculous that Andrew Shaw was suspended for game 5 for calling the ref a faggot.
>Game ends
>gf's mom says "Take that St. Louis...Ya Faggots!"
>Everyone has a good laugh.
>I think it's funny
>Decide to comment on the post game thread over at the /r/hawks subreddit
>My comment: "Take that St. Louis.... Ya fagets!" - my girlfriend'm mom as the game ends
>feel good about the comment
>surely it will get a good amount of upvotes
>everything is going good, get 5 upvotes in the first minute or so
>suddenly I get a message. All right a comment!
>it's a message from the mods telling me i've been banned from /r/hawks for the next 2 weeks and my comment was removed
>reason: "Banned for homophobic slur."
>mfw
>the mod message also tells me I cannot use another account to circumvent the ban to comment or post on the /r/hawks subreddit or I will be perma-banned
>Decide to screencap the whole mess and post the imgur album to /r/hockey
>surely the community over there will find my post ironic and hilarious
>incomingkarma.php
>make post
>immediately taken down
>new message
>it's from a mod of /r/hockey
>"We don't allow reaction posts like that, also it has a homophobic slur it in."
>mfw
>literally don't know where to post this experience
>people need to know about this insanity
>decide to make a post to the one place I know wouldn't ban me for some dumb shit
>save me 4chan, you're my only hope
>writing this greentext post
>popping back and fourth from reddit to 4chan so I can copy and paste messages
>new message again
>from the /r/hockey mod again
>"If it helps (and it won't) you would've been banned over here for the same thing. We don't allow homophobic slurs."
>mfw
>>
Serves you right for being such a faggot.
>>
>>67057292
>Blogging about yourself posting on reddit
What a faggot, I hope you get publicly banned here too by our hotpocket overlords.
>>
>>67057292
hey man i liked your story

fuck those faggots
>>
>I thought I would be edgy on Reddit and not get punished

Ya dun goof'd
>>
>2009
>oh hey a subreddit for hockey cool
>call a rags fan a bitch
>tell him I hope somebody he personally knew died on 9/11
>"you are banned from r/hockey"
>came to /sp/ and never looked back

fucking reddit faggots can't handle the bantz
>>
>>67057292
Reddit mods are the biggest faggots.

Also, on all the biggest news subreddits there has always been a massive news and comment removal, to fit a certain narrative.

I was hopping that all that Pao saga woul bring that place down, but it didnt. Fuck reddit.
>>
>>67058287
you're a faggot
>>
>>67057292
I'm a hawks fan happy for the win, not giving a shit about Shaw unless he commits retarded penalties unless he balances it out with big goals like tonight. Point is, you're a faggot
>>
File: 1447283961486.jpg (45 KB, 740x721) Image search: [Google]
1447283961486.jpg
45 KB, 740x721
>>67058644
you're the faggot, he's just an asshole
>>
>with my gf and her family

what was the point of adding this? we all know you watched it alone
>>
>>67058746
nah he's a faggot
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>67058364
This is the first time it has happened to me personally. Makes me reconsider using Reddit at all. What else are they taking down?
>>
i got banned on /r/nba for telling a troll who made weak 9gag-tier bait posts "kill urself my man"
>>
>>67060856
grow up, faggot
>>
>>67060864
Kill urself my man
>>
>>67060864
Please don't use homophobic slurs.
>>
Somebody's MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>67060864
kill yourself
>>
How do I unsubscribe from your blog, though?
>>
>>67057292
shut up faggot nice blog btw will you suck my pee pee?
>>
This is what happens when you raise a generation with no consequences
>>
OP is a fag, ya faggot
>>
File: 1453559203190.gif (665 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1453559203190.gif
665 KB, 500x338
>>
I got banned from r/hockey and r/hawks for saying "faggot" as well

When the news first broke about his suspension I commented "Anyone offended over this is a fucking faggot"

Also called the mods a bunch of cancerous nigger nazis but that was after the ban. They they resort to their little bitch-made "72 hour mute" which you can't message them any longer.
>>
>Reddit in charge of handling the bantz

OP you're still a fucking faggot, though. Go hang out with your faggoty friends on /r/blackhawks.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.