[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well lads? Genuine answers only, no trolling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1461182739589.png (245 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1461182739589.png
245 KB, 1023x619
well lads?

Genuine answers only, no trolling
>>
>talking shit about /sp/'s team

DELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE THIS
>>
SAF retiring. He turned shit into gold
>>
biggest in the world
>>
fergie babbies
>>
madrid and barca can have south americans and their poverty
we've got the US and asia
in before one faggy yank anon denies this
you know its true
>>
>>67032476
i see more arseanal and chelshit fans here honestly
>>
>>
the new leeds?
>>
Fergie could only paper over the cracks for so long. Man Utd has had a terrible player investment strategy in the past years. Combine this with a laughable academy for such a big club and it requires a miracle worker as a coach. It doesn't help that they seem to be caught up every transfer season with buying a 'star' and not actually fixing the fundamental issues in their team.
>>
Fergie being a fucking excellent manager but leaving no proper system in place for succession.

Moyes coming in and gutting the club staff, but without being given enough time to actually sort stuff out has just further dug them into a pit.
The shit underfunded academy is another massive part of the reason.
The facilities that City offer in the same city are truly excellent.
I believe Man-U spend about 3 million a year on it, City spend 12.
>>
>>67032765
>>67032614
Then where does Marcus "Banging goals and high school hoes" Rashford come from? How have they won back to back U21 titles? Their youth players must be elite.
>>
>>67033043
one swallow does not a summer make
>>
>>67033086
yea but think of many high school sluts will be swallowing his cum this summer
>>
it is a common misconception, manure was never that good to begin with, like the eplel itself. See, Ranieri and Lestah. They managed to win things thanks to not having real competition, when a strong chelski and city turned up, united was nowhere to be found. They fluked their ways to multiple CL finals, that is true though, but they had one of the best players ever, who rightly made the step up to one of the best teams in the world.

tldr, it all went shit with the Chevrolet logo
>>
>>67032428
>about to win the FA Cup
>top 4 in the bag
>mourinho in the bag
Stop moaning, United have fans it good compared to say, Arsenal fans.
>>
The true GOAts come from south America and they don't want to live in the shithole that is England. ESPECIALLY outside of London.
>>
Needs more brown blood. The last great manchester team had Ronaldo and Tévez. The '11 campaign was a fluke, and we'll if you can't make di maria look good when he's arguably been a top 5 player since 2010 then I don't know what to tell you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.