[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just imagine if Houston got past the Warriors in the first round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1000x720
Just imagine if Houston got past the Warriors in the first round

What would happen? Would the world and what we know as reality ever be the same?
>>
I would literally never stop shitposting.
>>
>>67006508
so you're moving to australia?
>>
>>67006508
never underestimate the heart of a champion
>>
Would be glorious
>>
>>67006445
It means the Clippers have an easy road to the WCF
>>
>>67006508
>73-9

would be a literal diarrhea meme for centuries
kinda like
>18-1
>>
I would literally stop shitposting forever.
>>
File: 1455083763672.png (242 KB, 789x805) Image search: [Google]
1455083763672.png
242 KB, 789x805
How bad is Curry's injury guys? As a Houston fan, I still believe even without him, Golden State is still better. But if Curry is out the entire series, anything can happen...
>>
>>67007724
He'll probably play next game but probably less minutes and only as long as they'll need him to play to win
>>
>>67006445
I would crown Harden Memestopper peepee deflector
>>
So if golden state dont win the title will they be forever humilated because of the 73-9 meme?
>>
>>67007678

WTF is a ESTONIA?
>>
>>67007724
It's really questionable. His star status could be ded soon
>>
>>67006445
Outside USA nobody cares about NBA anymore, this was the last season people cared about and only because it was Kobe's last season.
>>
Don't worry the memechucker is back for next game.
>>
Op would still be a massive faggot
>>
>>67011000
Trips of delusion. How can you be MVP and win a chip in one season, follow it up with a scoring title on the team that loses only 9 games in the next season, and not be a star forever?
>>
>>67010971
Based Esti that's what m8
>>
>>67007854
Bay Area teams are known for choking when it really counts.
>>
>>67011975
Sad but true. Only the based Giants have broken that mold recently
>>
>Jordan has food poisoning, a bad back, a broken ankle, and a cracked scapula and puts up 40 in the playoffs
>Curry has a small bruise and sits out the playoffs and watches his team lose to literally who
Says something about his fortitude tbqh family. Curry's legacy is dead. Not even a top 500 player all time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.