[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME? I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES GOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES
GOT NOWHERE TO RUN
THE NIGHT GOES ON AS I'M FADING AWAY
I'M SICK OF THIS LIFE
I JUST WANT TO SCREAM

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
>>
Iggy is the only one with the clutch gene in that team.
>>
>>67005739

Anticlimactic as fuck. How the fuck do you even do that in a playoff game?
>>
This was a good throw too. Literally all his fault. What an idiot hahahaahaha.
>>
>>67005739
i can rewatch this over and over.

Green is such a faggot.

he deserves this
>>
>no webm of steve kerr's reaction
>>
>jumping to inbound the ball on a side out

that's a violation and a turnover
>>
>>67006866
literally cheated and got away with it and couldn't beat the worst team in the playoffs without the
>>
File: Harden.jpg (166 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
Harden.jpg
166 KB, 1024x1820
>>67006943
>>
>>67006866
>refs doing their job
>warriors playing
Pick one m8, you should know better by now. The NBA has to help the mulatto's team win in order to attract those white fans
>>
>>67005951
he was bored
>>
>>67007030
Nobody likes Leboon anymore league is going all in on Curry
>>
>>67007030
>>67006943
>houston leads the league in regular season free throw attempts
>Golden State is 21 free throw attempts per game, 23rd
>Average attempts for Houston in the regular season: 29.4, full two attempts more than the second team
>Playoffs start
>Golden State is at 30.3 attempts per game
> Houston at 26.7

Refball ladies and gentlemen
>>
CHOKEMUND GREEN
>>
>>67007845
excuse me if i don't shed tears for Harden and his gaggle of floppers
>>
>>67007845
Or rather...

Curry has missed much of the series so the there isn't as much jump shooting and thus, more driving.

Also, speights is on record as saying that they as a team needed to drive more and draw more fouls to get to the line.

So pick something to complain about you assblasted tranny. Do you want them shooting 3s or do you want them driving and drawing fouls? Because last I checked the 3s got you swept up until tonight.
>>
>>67005951
Typically the mistake of focusing on what you'll do next before securing the ball.

Well, anyway, giving the ball to Green 10 meters away from the basket with 2,5s to go was not going to win them the game in any case, and probably not the system the Warriors called on their timeout.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.