[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /sp/ lifelong Warriors fan here. I just got back from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x781
Hey /sp/ lifelong Warriors fan here. I just got back from the park shooting hoops and I think I have a good shot at becoming a star in the NBA like my hero Steph Curry. I shot a lot of threes and made a lot of them. I see Curry do these layup things and pass the ball sometimes but I don't get it, those don't seem as fun, and shooting the ball from 8 feet behind the 3 point line is clearly the most efficient shot in the game

Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout out to my boy Steph for inspiring me to play the game the right way
>>
The sad thing is a lot of kids think that way these days.
>>
>>66992177
>lifelong Warriors fan here
kek, there's no such thing
>>
>>66992801
You're an idiot in more ways than one my friend
>>
>>66992204
Truth

Have you seen that highschool brickfest game that went viral? Kids literally dribbling to the three just to take a 3. Missed every shot
>>
>>66992177
Dubs and I will never take a 3 point shot ever again during pickup games.
>>
>>66999659
Singles and I'll only try to score 3's next time I play with the lads
>>
>>66999756
Nice get. Curry it up.
>>
>lifetime fan

TOP KEK
>>
>>66993154
>Have you seen that highschool brickfest game that went viral
link?
>>
>>66992177
Is this the new pasta
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.