[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he immortal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: the last gladiator.png (1 MB, 1212x764) Image search: [Google]
the last gladiator.png
1 MB, 1212x764
Is he immortal?
>>
File: photo005.png (318 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
photo005.png
318 KB, 800x533
nah he will retire this summer
it makes me more question my decisions i took in life
>>
I'd suck his dick desu
>>
>>66977009
When will he fuck off already, i'm tired of the muh loyalty and muh respect meme.
Faggot can barely drag his legs across the pitch.
>>
File: 1460989872687.jpg (101 KB, 810x456) Image search: [Google]
1460989872687.jpg
101 KB, 810x456
The fact that him and De rossi are at the end of their career makes me nostalgic
>>
>>66977209
Wow, he's objectively better that >Dzeko and his partners actually trust him. I don't get all the hate

People judge him because he's old. If he was 24 people wouldn't have been so rude
>>
>>66977292
Nigga get outta here, he's a walking meme, never did jack shit apart from staying at shitty roma and winning that world cup thanks to italy's defensive bulldogs while casuals that have never seen a serie a match praise him for the social media upboats.
>>
>le spit at people man
>>
>le stomp on ankles man
>>
>le kicks the shit out of Balotelli man
>>
>>66977116
This same faggot got reked in the Fifa thread in regards to Totti.
>>
>>66978666
No, you got told as fuck in that thread by everyone
>satan trips
Get away from me, faggot
>>
>le aoh man
>>
Jesus christ I thought /sp/ was good

Totti is a fucking GOAT in terms of technique, of heart, of passion, of fucking performing at his fucking age. If you don't recognize that, this sport is not for you, maybe sports altogether.
>>
>/sp/ being retarded as usual
Totti was Italy's best Nr. 10 of the 2000s.
It's gross to see Roma treat him the way they do.
>>
>>66977009
>009
Almost, Il Principe!
>>
>>66977009
>I rate Totti

not even the best player of his generation and Roma would have achieved so much more if not for accommodating their darling. Oh well, he was an 8/10 you have to give it him though.
>>
>>66988011
Maybe, but I like Cassano better. Even with such behavior, the way Cassano plays is just out of this world. Feather-like steps, aggressive vision, astounding ball control (probably the GOAT at that).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQVywl1wHs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.