[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YEAR IT IS?! I MEAN COME ON! IT'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1460904399252.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1460904399252.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YEAR IT IS?!

I MEAN COME ON!

IT'S OUR YEAR!
>>
Livercuck fans are all the same, cucks.
>>
>>66971792

>>96
>>
kek, bretty good
>>
>>66971792
>this cunt supports Liverpool

Makes sense.
>>
>livercuck
IT'S LITERALLY 1989
>>96
>>
I've never watched his show aside from a couple of short clips I've seen online

Has he ever literally said "It's 2015!!" or "It's 2016!!" (or whatever the current year is) or is it just a meme making fun of cuck SJW's like him?
>>
This guy's political views are retarded, but at lest he makes /pol/ mad, so i'm not pissed off one bit that he supports >my team.
>>
>>66972125
He doesn't have political views, he literally just panders to whoever the loudest left-wing group currently is.

Also,
>from birmingham
>supporting liverpool
What a cunt
>>
>Claims he likes divegrass
>Forgot how many teams are in the PL
>>
why do Brits have such ugly yellow teeth?
>>
>>66972114
It's basically what his entire argument comes down to.

>the birthrate is in decline
>you should let blacks fuck your women
>it's 2016
>>
>>66971792

Yes, now I completely understand.
>>
>>66972114
The whole idea of the show is Americans want someone with a British accent to point out what is wrong with America and confirm their liberal worldviews.
>>
the current year is a good year
>>
>from Birmingham
>supports Liverpool
kill him
>>
>>66971792
I remember on his podcast when he told the story of how he lost his Ian Rush autograph he had since he was a boy, it made me sad
>>
>>66975699
>He is the son of Carole, a music teacher, and Jim Oliver, school headmaster and social worker, both originally from Liverpool.
It's his dad's team
>>
>from Birmingham
>supports livershit

Plastic cuck fan
>>
If you don't think John Oliver makes some good points, you're willingly delusional. Some of the shit he says is simply common sense with a comedy spin.
>>
>>66973248
This, its the only reason he's successful
The English accent is like an aphrodisiac in USA
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>66978632

Supporting your dad's team is the least plastic thing imaginable, as long as your dad isn't himself a plastic cuck
>>
>>66978677
Indeed. IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR after all.
>>
>>66984248
what if he is and you have a big fight and you call him a plastic cuck and then he has a car accident before he had a chance to read the apology message you sent him and then you blame yourself for his death and start to follow a path of self destruction but at the bottom you find a message he sent you and you turn things around and start supporting your dad's team?
>>
>you will never have a British accent and just be given to host any show you want on American TV

Americans even gave Piers Morgan his own TV show, ffs
>>
>>66971792
wow the teeth thing is real
>>
>>66978677
Everybody makes good points once in a while. It's where he's coming from and the SJW endgame agenda of his and most of the media that's the problem. There's no denying that the US government and some of its citizens are pants on head retarded sometimes, but there's stupid people everywhere
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.