[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is happening with this pile of shit ? He literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: leave_missing_open_goals_to_me.png (519 KB, 591x585) Image search: [Google]
leave_missing_open_goals_to_me.png
519 KB, 591x585
What the fuck is happening with this pile of shit ? He literally scored again
>>
>>66971165
better than griezmann
>>
meme magic
>>
>>66971201
>This meme will never die
>>
The guy has scored 8 of his 10 goals this season in the last 13 games.
>>
>>66971201
who gave the assist?
>>
>>66971225
Do you honestly think that Griezmann will be as an important of a player than prime torres? Even then I prefer him now than griezmann in big games
>>
>>66971252
Who was scoring all the goals for Atletico against Madrid , Villarreal and Barcelona in the past games?
>>
>>66971256
>P-prime Torres was g-good

Just look at his stats with Atleti between 2000 and 2007. That's hardly impressive and even with Liverpool he only had one great season. He was overrated as fuck to begin with, Griezmann is 25 and already way better than Torres was at the same age
>>
>>66971289
Carlos Vela?
>>
>>66971236
It's because he finally scored his hundredth goal for the club, Muhammad
>>
the buyern players will quake in their boots when they see him again

you can't just erase 2012, no matter how much you win
>>
>>66971317
Atletico team in that years it's literally shit. He scored 106 goals for Atlético, shit stats yeah.
>>
>>66971317
Yeah you're forgetting that Atletico isn't the same as it today. Griezmann has won nothing, andhas done nothing for france in actual matches, while torres was clutch in 2008.

Griezmann needs to win something with his team ,which won't happen because he's a choke machine. Save this post, Neither france or atletico will win with griezmann playing
>>
>>66971475
he won a supercopa against Real last year mate
>>
File: obsessed chicano.jpg (54 KB, 590x401) Image search: [Google]
obsessed chicano.jpg
54 KB, 590x401
>>66971475
>Griezmann needs to win something with his team ,which won't happen because he's a choke machine. Save this post, Neither france or atletico will win with griezmann playing
>>
>>66971475
CHI
>>
>>66971580
CHA
>>
>>66971617
why do you always have to ruin it for me, Italy?

first 2006, then 2012, now this
>>
>>66971617
OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>66971540
Want to bet on it?
>>
he's playing against la liga teams
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.