[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously don't understand why Pochettino would leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1500x1000
I seriously don't understand why Pochettino would leave for United. Why would he want to step backwards? All the key Sours players are signing new contracts, you've got a squad that could potentially grow and win titles, new stadium, huge potential to be a big club.
Why go back to some dinosaur club that is unironically regressing?
>>
Poch is an architect, not a King.
He builds clubs up but doesn't run them. He sees football clubs as little projects then moves on.

His next project will be to rebuild United then he'll move on
>>
>>66963369
there is still an allure to Manchester United, but I really doubt he will leave Spurs with 3 years left on his contract.
>>
>>66963369
His ultimate goal is Real Madrid (he said that in an interview a few months ago iirc). I bet that he plans to move there in 2 years or when Zidane gets fired.
>>
>>66963456
*3 years
>>
>>66963456
>choosing to go to madrid as a coach
>Choosing to be the centre of abuse at a circus
>choosing a job where getting the sack is inevitable
>>
File: 1415669725565.gif (212 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
1415669725565.gif
212 KB, 525x525
>>66963390
What the fuck do you know about Poch?
>>
>potential squad
>potential stadium
>potential big club

Vs

>potential squad
>biggest stadium
>biggest club

Do the math faggot.
Also,
>it's fucking spurs lads
>>
>>66963390
how do you have any proof of this, every club he's managed has done better when he was in charge
>>
I feel as though I'm missing something. Where is the source of this 'leaving for man u' jibe?
>>
why would it be a step backwards? at united pochetino could buy every player he wants. unlike tottenham.
Is that so hard to grasp?
>>
>>66963369
United are a much bigger club and always will be. Spurs are a stepping stone, regardless of how well they do short term, for great players and managers

United is a destination
>>
wonder how many people you ask in a ordinary street in argentina have heard of spurs compared to united
>>
>>66963546
>United
>potential squad

Other than Marcus "been good for literally two months" Rashford and Anthony "a little overpriced" Martial, who has any serious potential on that United team?
>>
>>66963390
>I just made this up: the post
>>
>>66963684
Luke Shaw
Fosu-mensah
>>
>>66963369

United will always be a bigger draw than Spurs because of all their money. They can pay Pochettino more than Spurs can, and they can afford better players than Spurs fan.

All this "muh big club, muh destination" stuff >>66963629 is bullshit, it's all about money. Being a "big club" is meaningless. Do you think a star player would choose Liverpool or AC Milan over Chelsea or PSG? If Warren Buffet bought Spurs tomorrow morning, then they would become a "destination".

>>66963700
True
>>
Spurs - Champions League footy, new stadium and good young players.
Utd - Nothing.
>>
>>66963719
*they can afford better players than spurs can
>>
>>66963610
He makes talent.
I don't think your weekends spent on football manager give ye any insight to how poch thinks at all lads
>>
>fail terribly at Espanyol
>move to England and become a management genius
>>
>>66963719
Typical American, thinking money is the sole factor.

While United could certainly pay him more, managing them imposes a far greater risk on his long term managing future because the expectations are inflated, there's no stability there right now, and he'd be their third manager in 3 years. In contrast, Tottenham have one of the best young squads in the world, the players love him and even if Spurs were to fall away next season, he'd still be one of the most valuable managers in the world.
>>
>>66963684
Potential to buy and retain good players.

>>66963747
>>66963767
>he makes talent
Kek
Spurs won't get in the top 4 again any time soon. Stadium won't come for another 3 years. All the good players will fuck off sharpish because spurs cant afford wages the real big clubs will be offering. No actual good players will go there because Levy is a tight ass.

>>66963851
>one of the most valuable managers in the world
Until he goes to an actual big club and succeed, he will always be just potential. Like his bunch of players at spurs.
>>
>>66963901
No surprise a third worlder like you doesn't get it.
>>
What are the chances Man Utd don't fire Van Gaal? Wouldn't they want to do it by now if they were going to do it so that the new manager can start working on signings?
>>
>>66963926
They're still mathematically a chance for 4th. They didn't bone Moyes until it was mathematically impossible either.
>>
>>66963926
Probably waiting to see if he can get them CL football. If they do it'll just be a further testament to how weak the league has been this season, they've barely had more than a handful of convincing wins.
>>
>>66963901
>Spurs won't get in the top 4 again any time soon.

Considering that United and Chelsea will both be undergoing a massive overhaul and Arsenal won't spend much in the summer, I don't see why they won't make it next season.
>>
>>66963922
>australia
>not 3rd world
>>
>>66963647
>argentina
bet there's not much difference tbph thanks to ardilles and villa
>>
>>66963940
Tbh I have no idea whats going to happen. I don't follow football that closely in order to have an opinion on the matter. I just like winding up spurs fans. Plus it's fucking spurs. They'll find a way to muck it up.
>>
>>66963901
United Chelsea city Liverpool all rebuilding? Arsenal not bothering to buy

This team could be far ahead of the pack by Xmas
>>
>>66963983
>I don't follow football that closely
bender
>>
>>66963983
You do a convincing job pretending to be a retard.
>>
>>66963369
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
>>66963369
Spurs are a small club
United are a big club
>>
United are not a big club without Ferguson being in charge.
>>
Spurs have Best Brom next, they will draw.
Chelsea away, a loss.
Saints home another draw.
Tooncastle away on the final day.
Rafa la will keep Tooncastle up.

Leicester will beat da Swans and Man Utd and be crowned champs at home to Everton.

Neat.
>>
Never happening, why is this thread even here
>>
>>66964197
Because Man Utd are playing tonight.
>>
ITS HAPPENING

Confirmed: José Mourinho will manage England vs Ranieri's Rest of the World side for Soccer Aid 2016 at Old Trafford. #MUFC

AAAAHHHH
>>
>>66964266
>charity match
>don't even get an English manager for the England side

how cucked is England?
>>
>>66964283
It's for charity, you oopa loompa.
Mou will be confirmed as Utds new manager a few days before.
>>
United are in a shit position with a bad squad and fickle fans. Who the fuck wants to actually take a job there? I get the feeling Mou is even trolling at this point regarding his interest.
>>
>>66963546
>biggest club
Not even the biggest club in Manchester m8
>>
>>66964309
That's Altrincham FC.
>>
File: usmnt.png (14 KB, 278x358) Image search: [Google]
usmnt.png
14 KB, 278x358
>>66964283
less cucked than you, given that it's not the actual national team being managed by a JF.
>>
File: 1448173968180.jpg (102 KB, 746x500) Image search: [Google]
1448173968180.jpg
102 KB, 746x500
Mourinho and Big Sam. Love it.
>>
>>66963684
Depay.
>>
>because spurs are tinpot and manure are one of the top 5 biggest clubs in the world
>>
>>66964437
kek

KEK
>>
>>66964437
lol classic
>>
Friendly reminder that people were saying the exact same things about Simeone and Atletico two summers ago tops, and look how that tourned out
>>
>tfw for once the spurs manager isn't a laughing stock
Feels good man. Let us keep him for a few more years pls
>>
Fuck off ABUs.

We already won a premiership in the van gaal era.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Apr/manchester-united-under-21s-crowned-champions.aspx
>>
>>66964266
>you now remember in 2014 when he managed the rest of the world team, and came on the pitch to tackle an England player
>>
who would want to work for a bunch of Jews when you could work for literally any other big club
>>
>>66963369
>Sours players
>>
>>66964844
Your whole country world's for Jews m80
>>
>>66964786
Actually they're defending champions. So that's two two times.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014-15_Professional_U21_Development_League
>>
>>66963369
Why is this so difficult for people to understand?

Imagine you were working for your local corner shop.
Imagine that you were doing VERY well as manager and your boss was really pleased with your work. He says you've managed to DOUBLE yes DOUBLE sales during your tenure. He's going to pay you £20k a year now instead of your previous £17k. You have a great little shop. You love your customers. Your 2 members of staff are great and you see loads of potential in them. You think that you can TRIPLE sales in the next year and win the 'local retailer of the year' award, a competition run by your town's rotary club.

Okay? Got that?

Now, imagine Tesco come by and say you've done a great job there, we want to see if you can implement that in our stores. We're going to start you off on £150k a year plus bonuses and you'll be dealing with CEOs and other business executives from all around the world. You'll be going to (and hopefully winning) all manner of national awards and you'll own a small % of the companies shares. You'll also be given the chance to employ anyone you want (even the 2 members of staff at your old place of work) and have full control over all operations. Oh, and even if you fail, you'll walk into any job you want even your old corner shop job. So it's win-win.

What do you do?
I'll give you a hint, if you're ambitious in the least, you'll bite their hands off.

Spurs are a local corner shop.
Manchester United are a global giant.

It's not a difficult decision.

For Spurs to be Manchester United, it would take 50-100 years of sustained success. That is never, never, NEVER going to happen and certainly cannot and will not in any of our (or Poch's) lifetimes.
>>
>>66965231
b.t.w. Mourinho is already basically confirmed for United so Poch ---> United is unlikely to happen for that reason alone.

But IF united wanted him they could have him. Same with Simeone.
>>
>>66965231
This analogy falls flat on its face.
>>
>>66965239
arrogant manc fuck
>>
>>66965231
basically this
people need to understand that the value of a football club is more than a season or two

how many times have we seen clubs with 'potential' and loads of good young players who could get even better and you see a chance to really build something special and it turns to shit in a year or two? 99.9999% of the time i'd say
>>
File: 1455369365798.jpg (17 KB, 314x387) Image search: [Google]
1455369365798.jpg
17 KB, 314x387
>>66965231
this and im ABU
>>
>>66965231
I saw this a couple years ago I'm sure of it.
>>
>>66965405
Maybe it is arrogance, but it's justified. We all like to see an underdog win. We all like to see local small businesses flourish.

But that's not how capitalist society works. That's not how business works. That's not how economics or politics work.

That's rightly or wrongly the way of the world.
>>
>>66965436
pretentious manc fuck
>>
>>66964844
Both clubs are run by Jews lad
>>
>>66963546
Does the stadium actually matter for a manager?
>>
>>66965448
TSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66965456
more fans, more money from stadium stuff, more people in the ground cheering on the team.

its like people unironically call newcastle a big club just because they have a 60k stadium even though theyve never won shit
>>
Mourinho is getting the job. My cousin's dad that mows the grounds at Old Trafford twice a week overheard the confirmation.
>>
>>66965456
Depends if you care about how many pakis you're standing near
>>
>>66963513
>choosing a job where getting the sack is inevitable

he is a warboy
>>
>>66965456
well it doesn't hurt to walk into one of the most famous and prestigious sporting arenas the planet has ever known every week, does it? in front of double the number of supporters.

poch will have visited old trafford before and he's probably imagined himself working there every week, it's only natural.
>>
>>66965495
except WHL is louder than old toilet
>>
>>66965495
Bet he got a hard on when he saw that designated singing section
>>
>>66965460
enjoy being stuck with van Laal for another season
>>
>>66965469
kek'd
i'm just picturing your dad mowing the grass and ed woodward is standing in a quiet corner of the stadium (for some unknown fucking reason, perhaps so nobody can hear what he's saying) but as your dad drives his sit-in mower closer and closer Ed has to speak more loudly and your dad overhears "..Yeah.. that's right so Mourinho is confirmed... don't tell anyone"
>>
just realised how easy it is to troll /sp/

good work in here lads
>>
>>66964266
>>>>Redcafe
>>
>>66965534
tbf Mancs really are that arrogant and stupid
>>
>>66965468
it's true though
i see newcastle as a relatively big club and the main reason is their stadium

same with dortmund, i see them as one of the top 15 in the world, would i think the same if their capacity was 28k? fuck no

if juventus had a 70k capacity stadium, i'd consider them on a par with the likes of bayern munich, arsenal, AC etc. but as it is they aren't
>>
>>66965231
>Spurs are a local corner shop.
>Manchester United are a global giant.

that's what manure fans believe

diminishing returns would like to have a word with you. Sure, there are differences in salaries, but spurs can easily pay a reasonable top manager wage. If he would be interested in money only, he would be off to China already.

Actually it is funny how people are throwing around that Spurs are a bunch of bottlers, yet not acknowledging that the MU job is more poisoned than Halal's
>>
Biggest club in the world no contest vs fucking spurs

you do the math
>>
>>66965744
halal are the biggest

10 CLs to 3
Much bigger stadium
Worth more money by far
Top of pretty much every ranking
Richer and can buy even players from man u
>>
>>66965771
less fans
less earnings
can't afford fax machine
no rashford
>>
>>66965771

>meme titles from the 50s
>81,000 v 75500
>no
>no
>no
>>
>>66964183

They were a big club before fergie came, they had the sleeping giant moniker for years. Fergie talks about how massive the club is and that's why he came in his early interviews, his stock was so high in europe at the time because of what he did at Aberdeen he could have literally gone anywhere.
>>
>>66964786

that's 3 times in 4 years and it's starting to show in the first team
>>
File: 1334737731058.jpg (10 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1334737731058.jpg
10 KB, 247x248
>>66965231

ABUs eternally BTFO
>>
>>66965804
rashford will be playing in the championship within 3 years. atleast januzaj was a meme with ability rashfords just a meme
>>
>>66965475

pakis don't follow football in england, they are all fucking cricket mad, closest thing we have to pakis following english football is irish people
>>
>>66965231
Or one might argue that Man Utd are the equivalent of Lehmann Brothers in 2007.
>>
>>66965717

nah m8 what is funny is people think spurs having one good season in 25+ years suddenly means they are bigger than manchester united
>>
>>66965940

And they have only been near the top for 10 weeks. Seriously arrogant, the fucks, talking down to teams that have accomplished more in the last decade than Spurs have in their entire history.
>>
Any team news lads?
>>
>>66965940
I don't think anyone believes that, but they are more exciting and a better opportunity right now. Why should Pochettino care about how many Chinese fan a club has? He does not profit from shirt sales. There is no financial incentive to leave Spurs.
>>
How long will United's "big club" status last?

It's now been 3 seasons since fergie retired and all they have to show for it is one 4th place finish which resulted in an embarrassing group stage exit. No cup finals either. Give it a couple more years and we'll reach sincearsenallastwonatrophy.com levels

however, liverpool's decline over the last 8 years still hasn't stopped their big club status
>>
>>66963546
>vietnamese manure ""fan""
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>66964183
yes they were you delusional idiot

they had the highest attendances in the country for 40 consecutive seasons in a row before fergie joined, and that included a year in the 2nd tier

imagine right now someone like derby having higher attendances than the top clubs (80k + average attendance) it's absolutely bonkers but it happened with united in the 70s
>>
>actually caring about league finishes
>thinking a season (or even 5, 10 or 20) matters in the least little bit

Football is all about winning OVERALL. Nobody gives a fuck who wins CLs, PLs or anything else. All those things are, are means to an end. The end being the world's top club.

I'd take a 120k average attendance and 2 billion bandwagoners over a shitty CL win or even 10 CL wins anyday because that's what it's all about. Being the biggest and the best.

Right now United are 1st but Real Madrid are close 2nd. The challenge is to move away from Madrid and to do that sure CLs and PLs will help, but only because it increases our club's appeal.

Clubs like Lester and Spurs are mickey mouse in the extreme compared to us. It makes me laugh that either of these clubs will win the league.

If it were Arsenal or Liverpool, on the other hand, I'd be concerned because they are closer to our level. A win for them would boost their global popularity and put them closer to us in terms of sponsorship deals, stadium expansions etc. etc. etc.

Think big picture you fucking losers. Literally nobody cares about building a short term project. It's all about climbing the football ladder until you play for or manage Manchester United. Which is the pinnacle of football existence. Win or lose, who cares? It's United. You've already achieved the biggest score in the game.

The challenge now is to keep our rivals (Madrid, Bayern, Barca, Liverpool, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus, Arsenal) at bay whilst improving our advantage over them.
>>
>>66966737
>I'd take a 120k average attendance and 2 billion bandwagoners over a shitty CL win or even 10 CL wins anyday because that's what it's all about. Being the biggest and the best.

So you'd rather support Arsenal than Bayern, since Arsenal has a much larger fanbase and is therefore "bigger"?
>>
>>66966765
*Or to put it another way (because "you don't choose your club, that flag this topic,etc. "), you'd rather have Man United be the northern version of Arsenal instead of the English version of Bayern?
>>
Manure fans are abysmal at baiting.
>>
>>66966437
>How long will United's "big club" status last?
Literally until football stops being a thing. They are far too big to fail. Spurs start becoming a force? United could literally buy and sell the club 5 times if they wanted.

If you meant
>How long will United's big club status last IF they were to continue to finish outside the top 4 forever?

Then that depends on how well the other clubs do. Because if the titles are shared equally between 4 or 5 different clubs then United's value doesn't decrease that much. If the titles are dominated by 1-2 clubs then it diminishes much more.

But literally decades no matter what. For a start most of their sponsorship deals last 5-10 years, after that who knows? Maybe 20 years. So 30 years total if they were to fail spectacularly every season in a row.
>>
>>66966765
they don't though
bayern's average attendance is 71k
>>
File: keano.png (536 KB, 557x392) Image search: [Google]
keano.png
536 KB, 557x392
>>66966737
>>66966822

>mfw reading this shite
>>
>>66963647

we call them tottenham around here, if you say spurs we'll think that you're talking about san antonio.
>>
>>66966953
that's understandable i guess, manu etc

are lamela and/or poch liked there?
>>
>>66965918
Old Trafford is literally full of pakis
>>
>>66965849
>big club
>sleeping giant

Oxymoron
>>
>>66965918
Most Irish people these days follow a league of Ireland team you little bomb victim.
>>
>>66965918
>pakis don't follow football in england
top fucking kek
>>
>>66966654
Absolute lie
>>
>>66963369
Because you can do more at United, keep a better hold on your players, have more funds in order to build a squad and it pays better.
>>
>>66966986
I dont really know. Theyre pretty irrelevant if you are not a football maniac I guess
>>
>>66967151
Not quite 40 years consecutively, but he's right.

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/nav/attnengleague.htm

And he's right about the 70s playing in the 2nd tier too.
>>
>>66967562
>not quite

If you consider 14 not quite

I don't
>>
>>66967605
Point still remains. They were the biggest club in the country (for 14 years no less, not just a one-off season or flurry) before Ferguson took over.

>but he exaggerated, on an anonymous cartoon little girl website, to make a point
>therefore his point is invalid!!!

Yeah, nah. Fuck off. You're the Scouse bandwagoner aren't you?
>>
>>66967677
Where did I say it was invalid? I called 40 seasons in a row a lie and calling 14 not quite 40 is a joke

Calm down you little faggot
>>
>>66966737
>This is what United fans actually believe.
>>
>>66966856

Attendance doesn't really mean shit though because it's limited by the size of the stadium. The other guy was talking about having "2 billion foreign bandwagoners" so it sounds like he meant that having the most fans=the biggest club, which is what seems to matter the most to him. So from that point of view, it makes sense that he'd rather see Man United be like Arsenal (millions and millions of foreign bandwagoners but no CL trophies) instead of Bayern (fewer foreign bandwagoners but 5 CLs).

>>66967677
>They were the biggest club in the country (for 14 years no less, not just a one-off season or flurry) before Ferguson took over.
>before Ferguson took over

Are you really suggesting that Man United was the biggest club in England during the 1970s and 80s? When Liverpool was winning everything and picked up so many bandwagon fans that they still have the 2nd-most fans in the country even after 25 years without a league title?
>>
>>66966737
City is a bigger club now.
>>
File: 1453659853493.jpg (13 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
1453659853493.jpg
13 KB, 284x115
>>66966737
>>
>>66967756

in what sense
>>
>>66967754
>Are you really suggesting that Man United was the biggest club in England during the 1970s and 80s? When Liverpool was winning everything and picked up so many bandwagon fans that they still have the 2nd-most fans in the country even after 25 years without a league title?
Yes. I am.

>win everything
>still can't outsell united in the second tier of football
I'd say Liverpool were arguably 2nd or 3rd though.
>>
>>66967756
City will never be a bigger club because of the takeover.

Everything they do is irrelevant and cannot be judged or compared to anything United does.

Every "title" they "win" has a big fat asterisk next to it.

Even if the owners sell the club, and it becomes self-sufficient in the future, and all their players are local Manc lads from the academy, the asterisks will remain next to everything they win because they were taken over all those years ago and it will have indirectly affected what they are in the future.

So yeah, no.

Sunderland are comfortably a bigger club than City. Aston Villa too.
>>
>>66967901
Would you call Newcastle a bigger club than Chelsea?
>>
>>66967964
Easily.
As
>>66967954
Says, these plastic money clubs are absolutely insignificant.

Pre-Roman? It was close but I think Newcastle edged it. Chelsea were never really in title races but Newcastle were often 3rd-2nd.

So yeah, takeover or not Newcastle are the bigger club.
>>
>>66967954
>Every "title" they "win" has a big fat asterisk next to it.

That would make sense, but everyone forgot about how Arsenal cheated their way into the top flight a long time ago. Don't see why the Arab takeover would be any different
>>
>>66968027
>everyone forgot
There is a reason everyone forgot, or didn't care. It wasn't a big deal.
>>
>>66967964
but they are familia

villa too
>>
>>66967954
Same as Utd then win fuck all for years get taken over and then start winning
>>
>>66967954
1 arab billionare is less plastic than 1 billion chinese glory hunters all putting in 1 quid each
>>
>>66966986

fun fact : my art teacher in primary school was pochettino's cousin

they're not a topic of conversation.
>>
>>66968077
>>66968001
Would you call Newcastle a bigger club than Liverpool?
>>
Someone is very bored today.
>>
>>66968142
No.
>>
>>66969640
?
>>
>>66963719
Klopp went to Liverpool for muh history
It happens all the time
>>
He would fail at United
>>
He won't go to United even if they double his wages. The situation there is too unstable right now, and if he didn't finish in the top 4, he would be sacked with his reputation down the toilet, but not before getting booed by their fans for the last few months. You only need to look at moves like Villas-Boas to Chelsea, Benitez to Real Madrid, Moyes to Man United among many others to see everything that can go wrong. It would still make sense if he were managing a lesser club, but at Spurs, he has an extremely talented young squad who are all behind him, challenging for the title, in the Champions League next season, and are only likely to improve. Bearing that in mind, choosing to manage United right now would be absolute madness.
>>
>>66965589
>AC
>>
De Gay
Darmian - Smalling - Vertoghen - Shaw
Schneiderlin
Alli-Eriksen
Mahrez-Kane-Martial
>>
>>66975036
>thinking Spurs would sell 4 players in one window
>Vertonghen and not Alderweireld
>>
>>66975036
>its another mong picks a first team that will never happen episode
>>
>>66967901
Liverpool were the face of English football throughout the 70s and 80s. They were clearly the biggest club.
>>
>>66966737
Daily reminder that Ferguson rated Cristiano Ronaldo as one of the best footballers in the world.

Daily reminder that Halal snapped him up and Manure could do jack shit.

Halal>Manure

t. not a fan of either.
>>
>Rashford and Smalling injured

It's over lads.
>>
>>66963835
There's a big difference when your squad actually has talent.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.