[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Golf. Why do people play it? Can you get good at it at any age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: slide-01.jpg (325 KB, 1440x1000) Image search: [Google]
slide-01.jpg
325 KB, 1440x1000
Golf.

Why do people play it? Can you get good at it at any age?
>>
I have gotten progressively worse at golf somehow the more I play, Idk

Also daily reminder that golf is not a sport
>>
File: thegrimchipper.jpg (108 KB, 567x712) Image search: [Google]
thegrimchipper.jpg
108 KB, 567x712
>>66962783
You are weak. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>66962767
>Why do people play it?
Some people enjoy it.
>Can you get good at it at any age?
The earlier you start the better it will be like most if not all sports.
>>
>try to get into golf
>instructor says he's literally seen blind people do better
I was pretty out of shape but even so that crushed me
>>
>>66962767
You can get "good" at any age.. but that's a relative term.

It's an extremely technical/skill based sport and if you're not hitting 70% accuracy off a tee by age 2 you'll never get that PGA card bro
>>
>>66962956
>having a job where your paid to more or less compliment people
>you were so bad that he didnt even do it
fantastic
>>
Well I've been playing since I was 10 and I'm still shit. It's nice that I'll be able to play it forever, I miss rugby now that I'm out of uni.
>>
>>66962767

you could get good very quickly if you can afford some lessons, its all very exact like where you need to stand position your feet, grip and the tee height etc, most people waste years figuring out what they could learn in a few lessons. I guess now theres youtube you can watch lessons on there tho.
>>
>>66963475

>the state of this post
>>
golf is fun if you hate yourself and don't like having fun. i went out for the first time of the season yesterday, it was windy as a bitch but i hit them alright. you gotta be ready to put up with faggots in stupid clothes. hit on the driving range a ton before you go out on the course, cause it sucks ass walking across other fairways while people are hitting to find your ball... not that I would know
>>
>>66969065
get good
>>
It's for pretentious faggots that think puttputt is for children.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.