[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rex Ryan introducing Donald Trump today at his rally in Buffalo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: gop-2016-trump.jpg (34 KB, 635x423) Image search: [Google]
gop-2016-trump.jpg
34 KB, 635x423
>Rex Ryan introducing Donald Trump today at his rally in Buffalo

can the NFL fine him for this? a coach actively supporting a known bigot, sexist, and xenophobe in 2016 is reprehensible
>>
> implying

the nfl brass is fucking whitebread uppercrust
>>
Found the pussy.

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
I can't believe we are in 2016 and this is allowed to happen. So helping your gf out of an elevator and to your room isn't acceptable but this is.
>>
File: 1441814735210.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441814735210.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>66936507
gfto faggot
>>
File: 1293719964rex_ryan_ife_fetish2.jpg (384 KB, 900x650) Image search: [Google]
1293719964rex_ryan_ife_fetish2.jpg
384 KB, 900x650
>>66936507
a cuck being a trump supporter. makes perfect sense
>>
>>66936507
Why would the NFL fine him for that, risking to alienate themselve a very significant part of their fans?
>>
Most based coach ever. Buddy raised them right
>>
>>66936675
Jesus christ REX
>>
>>66937560
I doubt many Democrat voters watch the NFL. Probably like a quarter of the fans
>>
>>66936675
>reverse search this image for more context
>Rex's wife apparently made foot fetish videos
>they had an account on swingers websites
>Rex probably recruited black bucks to pound his wife while he licked her feet

Could the average Trumpfag's obsession with calling other people cucks simply be a projection of their own cucked nature?
>>
>>66936507

How to summon a legion of /pol/ shitposters the post.
>>
>>66937648
but that's what I said: why would they fine someone for supporting Trump? That would alienate those who vote for him, and I suppose a lot of NFL fans do so.
>>
>>66937648
Wut
>>
>>66937697
don't forget he has a tattoo of his wife in a sanchize jersey
>>
nfl is full of based trump supporters. they dont give a shit
>>
sh-sh-should the should the guy in the sh-should the guy in the current year support anyone that isn't a beta PC non-white male life form

COME ON
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.