[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does weed somehow make you a better athlete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: phelps.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
phelps.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
Does weed somehow make you a better athlete?
>>
sure why not
>>
yeah it makes you jump better

that's why they call it "getting high"
>>
>good at one (1) sport
>"Greatest Athlete of All Time"

when will this meme end?
>>
>>66928951
short answer yes
long answer no
tldr yes
>>
>>66928951
Yes
>>
>>66928951
Yes it's scientifically proven to help muscle regrowth, increase testosterone and prevent inflammation post workout. I personally smoke after every gym sesh/sporting thing I do.
>>
Wayne Gretzky said he blazed before games and he's the goat
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1200x1200
>>66929332
Jackie Robinson is the greatest all around athlete of all time, but he's overrated as a baseball player
>>
>>66929401
damn foreal? genuinely curious. Do you know the studies that say so?
>>
Obviously not.

For example look at Canada
>>
>>66928951
No, it makes some other drugs undetectable if you know what mean
>>
>>66929330
Underrated post
>>
File: 768.png (539 KB, 352x668) Image search: [Google]
768.png
539 KB, 352x668
sick and twisted
>>
>>66929787
>hippy crack
just call it nos for fuck's sake, this is worse than 'special K'
>>
Its been proven
>>
Weed makes me a better human being.
>>
The 1986 Mets were known in the media as the Amazin Mets, but dig deep and you'll find that they were drunks and druggies, like BLAZE IT 420 faggots. There are so many stories of them doing drugs before games, doing coke in the bullpen during games, and coke parties in the lockerroom. I remember one guy in particular, Daryl Strawberry, missed the championship parade because he was buying from his dealer in long island and saw the parade on TV.
>>
>>66929512
Jackie Robinson isn't even the best athlete that has played baseball
>>
>>66940404
Please just don't post if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

He was a track and field champion at UCLA and led the Pacific division at UCLA in some categories in football. He was also a good baseball player in the Major Leagues as well obviously
>>
>>66940445
You know how many pro athletes are fucking track stars dude? A metric shit load
>>
DUDE
>>
Dock Ellis threw a no-hitter on acid.

Fuck, most baseball players in the 70s and 80s were druggies
>>
Not only a better athlete but a better all around person
>>
>>66940454
How many Major League Baseball players (a sport that requires more talent besides raw athleticism than any major sport) were national champions in track and field and led a major division in football?
>>
File: olivia-munn.jpg (123 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
olivia-munn.jpg
123 KB, 500x500
>>66940529
>Baseball
>a sport that requires more talent besides raw athleticism than any major sport
>>
>>66940529
I know oodles of handegg players were. Not sure about baseball
>>
>>66940538
Right. Because everybody can just hit a 100 mph (that's miles per hour) fastball with no problem right? If you don't know anything about baseball why are you even talking about it?
>>
>>66940542
Yeah, I know them too. The point is Jackie Robinson excelled in those AND was a good baseball player
>>
File: sp.jpg (51 KB, 714x249) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
51 KB, 714x249
>>66940554
>If you don't know anything about x why are you even talking about it?

Where do you think we are?
>>
>>66940554
Jameis Winston could. And he was the 1st overall pick and is a franchise QB
>>
>>66940605
Hitting college pitching using aluminum bats for a couple years isn't the same as hitting over .300 for 10 years in the Major Leagues

But we'll never know how far Winston could have gone in baseball or how well Jackie would have done in football
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.