[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/sp/ calls him a system babby >goes through a run of poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 472360296-575446.jpg (18 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
472360296-575446.jpg
18 KB, 590x350
>/sp/ calls him a system babby
>goes through a run of poor form and the system collapses

Hmmm, it's almost as if Messi *is* the system.
>>
>>66921162
spain used the same system and won everything without messi

argentina used the same system and didnt win shit with messi and got their manager sacked
>>
>>66921162
his run of poor form is because the system HAS collapsed, not the other way around
>>
>>66921168
International football is shit and irrelevent.

What does it matteer how teams which train and play together 6 weeks a year perform?
>>
>>66921190
>england is shit in international football
>i-i-i-it's s-s-shit and ir-relevant g-guys :(
>>
>>66921190
>it's important to messi but let's pretend it isn't because I say so
>>
>>66921162
Iniesta and Busquets are the system, don't delude yourself.
>>
>>66921190
KEK
>>
>>66921194
I actually like international football but let's not pretend it's a marker of any kind of quality.
>>
International football is the patricians choice, Ahmed.
>>
>>66921190
>international football is shit and irrelevant
Hopefully you are aware that Messi would change all his CL trophies for one World Cup.
>>
>>66921295

>citation needed
>>
>implying it's not him that's collapsing because of the system
>>
>>66921286
I'm sorry, but what?

Every middle aged housewife or know-nothing yobbo down the pub summons enough interest to follow England during a tournament. Patrician my arse.
>>
>>66921162
>Hmmm, it's almost as if Messi *is* the system.
not that he doesn't have a prime Xavi and Iniesta to support him any more?
>>
>>66921300
No citation needed. Maybe some brain you fat fuck.
Then again your flag speaks for itself about your football knowledge so there's that.
>>
No. The whole team has been under-performing. The fact he can't perform when his team isn't dominating is proof he is a system babby.
>>
he just topped taking his hormones, m9

>system baby
>cheater
>HGHG and/or steroids
>manlet
>probably a furry
>>
>>66921162
remember lad, /sp/ is full of mongs and spastics
>>
File: 5 (five).jpg (151 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
5 (five).jpg
151 KB, 1023x682
>>66921300
I don't know if the CL, he loves Barça too, but he would change his 5 Ballon d'or for any trophy with Argentina.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2016/01/11/5693e7e4ca4741f65f8b465d.html
>>
>>66921300
>Muricans don't know shit about football
More news at 11.

Winning the WC means glory in football, there is literally nothing better no matter how much some autist on /sp/ wants to sperg because he's a contrarian fuck.
>>
>>66924571
It's still not the measure used to rate a footballer, European club football is. Only casuals rate someone based off WCs like Hamez
Oh and we've all seen how great Argentina was in qualifiers without Messi :^)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.