[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Manchester United thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Next games:
PL - Crystal Palace (H)
FA Cup - Everton (Wembeley)
PL - Lestah (H)
PL - Norwich City (A)
PL - West Ham (A)
PL - AFC Bournemouth (H)

Current position: 5th

Can we reach the CL?
Will DDG stay or leave?
Whats your line up if everyone is fit?
>>
>>66920385
>Can we reach the CL?
No.
>Will DDG stay or leave?
Yes.
>Whats your line up if everyone is fit?
Sell it all at let Mou start from scratch.
>>
Rashford
Martial - - Rooney - - Lingard
Schneiderlin - - Herrera
Fosu Mensah - - Blind - - Smalling - - Valencia
DDG
>>
>>66920401
thought martial is a striker desu senpaitchi
>>
>3/4 non-British flags
kek
KEK
K E K
>>
File: tfw.jpg (33 KB, 289x499) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
33 KB, 289x499
W
W
D
W
L
W

don't think that will be enough for 4th desu, and who knows what will happen in the fa cup final

>mfw we lose the final to palace/watford
>>
>>66920385

Arse are folding up like the arse bandits they are. United WILL make the CL.

P.S. Don't leak rumors you are selling off 9 players while there are games to be played, dummies. That kinda ruins the incentive to win.
>>
I can see us jamming lesta then crashing vs Norwich and West Ham. its going to happen.
>>
>>66922456
>United WILL make the CL
Sorry bruh its not happening this year. Arsenal are eternally 4th under Wenger and were just shit.
Deal with it ;_;
>>
>>66920385
>Can we reach the CL?
Yes, arsenal are going to shit and city are as inconsistent as us, the 2 games vs real mean they'll have to rest players in the league and could drop points
>Will DDG stay or leave?
Stay, madrid already have a competent keeper, we have no intention of selling, he has made no statement about wanting to leave, plus aren't madrid about to get a transfer ban anyway
Whats your line up if everyone is fit?
DDG
Fosu-mensah, smalling blind CBJ
Herrera Schneiderlin Schweiny
Rooney Rashford Martial

Not that the front 3 reall matters anyway, martial and rooney will end up running everywhere and going wherever the fuck they want so its basically a 4321/4312/4231/433
>>
City - Newcastle A, Stoke H, Southampton A, Arsenal H, Swansea A
Arsenal - West Brom H, Sunderland A, Norwich H, City A, Villa H
Utd - Palace H, Leicester H, Norwich A, West Ham A, Bournemouth H

City - WWDWW - 73 pts
Arsenal - DDWLW - 68 pts
Utd - WDWWW - 69 pts

It will have to take one serious choke from Arsenal and some rare consistency from United for this to happen. I just can't see it happening unfortunately. Either that or City lose to Arsenal, lose to Southampton (they've been in decent form) and somehow drop points to the likes of Newcastle/Stoke/Swansea. Can't see that happening either since City seem to be flying right now.

Oh well, Europa it is.
>>
Are you guys retarded? Where does the optimism come from?

Didnt you guys get rekt 3-0 in your previous league game against Spurs? How can you become so confident after beating Villa fucking 1-0?

You guys are becoming a real joke on /sp/.
>>
>>66922625
69 > 68 moron i.e. enough for utd to finish 4th
>>
>>66925104
I know, that's just a scenario I made in which Utd get 4th and I mentioned that it's pretty unlikely anyway.
>>
File: Europa-League1.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Europa-League1.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
You used the wrong pic
>>
>>66925263
Or you know, City could be shit again like they've been so many times this season now probably worse because they'll all die trying to get into the final
>>
martial - rashford - lingard/mata
schneiderlin - rooney - herrera
shaw - fosu-mensah - smalling - borthwick-jackson
de gay
>>
>>66925263
Or consider this scenario: City rest players for the biggest game of their history and lose in the league.
You think Pelegrini gives a shit about whether they qualify for the UCL next year?
Not his problem.
>>
United managed to make Villa look half decent at the weekend, you have to be pretty shit to do that.
Villa nearly drew level ffs.
Better to stay away from Cl football than get humiliated again.
>>
I'd be worried about making 5th to be honest
>>
>>66925935
>Wanting an 18 year old at LCB, which isn't even his natural position
>Leaving Blind out of the starting lineup, while he's your only player who has shown any kind of consistency.
>>
File: fed kat.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
fed kat.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>>66931375
>Blind
>consistency
>>
>>66931457
Blind is very consistent, the problem is that he isn't playing on a high level
>>
>>66931491
So he's consistently shit?
>>
>>66920385
- - - - - - -Rashford
Martial - - Rooney - - Mata
Schweinsteiger - - Herrera
Shaw - - Blind - - Smalling - - Varela
- - - - - - - Big Dave
>>
Martial on the wing meme really needs to end but Rashford doesn't deserve to be dropped. What do?
>>
>>66933876
4-4-2
>>
>>66933876
I agree. Just wait for Mou to come and loan Rashford to West Brom.
>>
>>66922471
Liverpool are probably, considering their game in hand, 2 points off you with 15 to play for. You're thinking about 4th. You could easily finish 6th. You could even finish 7th.
>>
>>66922367
he has been playing there in almost every game, and he does really well in that position
>>
>>66934127
He hasn't done well at LW for months now. His game is too predictable and he gets too isolated. He needs to play as a striker.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.