[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason we won't win the super bowl this year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: large.png (77 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
large.png
77 KB, 1200x1200
Give me one reason we won't win the super bowl this year. Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>66919443
Because your team has been garbage since before World War II, your owners have been incompetent for longer, except that one year you got lucky with the corpse of Kurt Warner?

Fuck off back to the minor leagues, ya lil AZ bitch.
>>
File: IMG_221679416069428.jpg (88 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_221679416069428.jpg
88 KB, 720x720
>>66919443
>>
File: Tom_Brady's_Nightmares.jpg (123 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Brady's_Nightmares.jpg
123 KB, 1310x873
>>66919545
lol that's cute
>>
It's 2:28AM and Carson Palmer has just thrown another interception
>>
>>66919597
pats linemen worst nightmare

not bradys
>>
>he doesn't realize pick 6 palmer is their actual qb
>>
>>66919545
>implying we won't drop a 2 TD win on them on week 1
>>
YOUR TEAM ABANDONED ST LOUIS AND CHICAGO.

You have no fanbase in Az. Therefore the team will always be chasing the 'big name' free agents who are almost always 'over the hill'. Because if they sucked it up and build through the draft and internal promotion nobody would watch any games in Glendale for 3 years.

The only time you are ever good is when your hail-mary free agents work out for you, which is rarely since your front office is terrible. Most your free agents are whiffs because they know they are done for and just want to rest in the desert for a few years.

The last time you were good was when Kurt Warner had a year where he got run off the NYG because he was concussed and derpy.

This time you are good because old Carson Palmer got so sick of Chokeland that he retired and you guys were the only one to assure him the starting spot.

AZ will eventually fall back to their usual 6-10 self once Palmer is too old to make a difference.
>>
I think an argument can be made that Arizona is the worst club in the NFL.

At least the bottom of the standings teams like Cleveland at least try to get better by getting a corp of young players and taking changes- they are just bad at guessing and inept.

The Cards just have a philosophy of 'never try' to get younger to only be old and chase FA signings.

1) no young players
2) no history
3) stadium in some exurb 40 miles from anything
4) play in NFC west so no geographic rivals
5) fucking white helmets with a tiny, pre TV sized logo on it.
6) never won an owl, only sniffed one a couple of times
7) Neil Lomax, your greatest QB ever, was a literal punchline and the example of what happens when you never get an Offensive line.
>>
>>66919443
Minnesota Vikings
>>
>>66919623
I never doubt Palmers ability to throw to the defense.

Also I believe we can do it OP. We can only shoot ourselves in the foot so often.
>>
>>66919883
1. David Johnson? Patrick Peterson? Tyrann Mathieu?
2. True
3. It's literally right next to Phoenix, and the area is fairly affluent. Much better than having a stadium smack in the middle of the 'hood.
4. LA now :p
7. Jake Plummer too ;_;
>>
Carson Palmer is a choke artist
>>
>>66919883
>no history
besides being the oldest team in the league
>>
Because Seattle, Carolina, and GB exist.
>>
>>66919628
>you
>>
>>66919883
>D Johnson, P Peterson, T Mathieu, DJ Humphries, K Minter...
>Muh history
>Is very close to PHX, a growing city, better than having it in some ghetto
>LA Rams now
>Well, that's like your opinion man
>redirect to >muh history, same happened with the Patriots before they won 4 owls or the Seatrannies before they won 1 and played another
>Veldheer, Iupati and Mathis are top OLs, plus Humphries and Shilpley are good enough to not fuck up
>>
>>66919443
im a Cards fan but what makes you think this? 2016 was by far their best chance, and its only downhill from here. a competent performance from Palmer could have easily put them past the overachieving Panthers, and then they would have had to face the corpse of Peyton Manning in the superb owl. The superb owl was basically being handed to them on a silver platter and they fucked it up in every possible way. now Palmer is completely dead, Fitz just used up the last year of his prime, the competition will be much fiercer (Panthers will be better, Seahawks will make it farther in the playoffs, Patriots will get back to the superb owl), and the team has nothing new going for it. 2016 was a golden opportunity and the Cards blew it, we probably won't see them make it out of the first round for quite some time my friend.
>>
File: Legion.jpg (141 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
141 KB, 800x400
>>66919443
We back, yo

>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000653647/article/brandon-browner-rejoining-seattle-seahawks
>>
>>66919886
Teddy Bridgewater is going to be benched after 4 games hopefully

Then they have a shot at playoffs
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 688x960
>>66919849

No fan base. Why did we get so many prime time games this year?
>>
>2016
y'all niggers missed the part where the old orange won the owl
>>
Palmer and bench. I think you know where I'm going with this
:/\)
>>
>>66919443
Since my team is in rebuild mode, I'll be bandwagoning you guys in the playoffs this year, I really hope Larry gets a ring. Too many terrific WRs have never won an owl :Owens, Calvin, Moss, hopefully Fitz doesn't join them. I'm just worried that Palmer won't be able to overcome his habit of always choking when it matters (that's what playing for the Bingles for 8 years does to a man)
>>
You had a window. It's barely a crack now.
>>
This years super bowl already happened
>>
I don't see you guys improved that much from last season. Sure, Mathieu is healthy now, but Palmer is a year older.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.