[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Cavaliers Celebration Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (994 KB, 1500x1087) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
994 KB, 1500x1087
Get in here bros, we did it. Detroilet got lucky on their three point meme chucks but eventually the best team came out on top. This win should take all the energy out of their team, now it will be an easy 4-0 sweep.
>>
>THE CITY OF OP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
>>
>>66909356
To bad the east sucks cock and there probably the 4th best team
>>
WE NEED IT CAVS NATION
>>
>>66909356
Not to mention LeBron is gonna leave again if they don't win a title this year
>>
>>66909356
>struggled to beat the pistons at home

i mean seriously the cavs wouldnt even make it to the conference finals if they played in the west
>>
>>66914299
I agree. I was listening to some faggot on ESPN saying how LeBron going to the conference finals so often is such a great achievement. He's played in the fucking East his entire career and of course that stacked Miami team made it to the finals.

They struggled to beat the fucking pistons at home and THIS is the supposed top dog of the East? Jesus christ.
>>
cleveland is literally the worst city in the united states
>>
>>66915600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
>>
>>66915600
philly
>>
>>66915600
Cleveland isn't even the worst city in Ohio. Have you ever been to Youngstown?
>>
>>66915600
Detroit, Buffalo, St. Louis, all equally shitty. And I hate Cleveland.

Honestly if I had to pick THE worst city it'll probably be St. Louis.
>>
>>66919616
>all of those cities have winners and contenders
>cleaveland just got one
>>
>>66919622
I wasn't talking about just sports you cuck. St. Louis is just an awful city to live in.

That said Buffalo has nothing even in sports.
>>
>>66919644
the point still stands
a city that has contenders and champions tend to be a better city to live in overall

case in point
north and anything not downtown detrioit is literal paradise

south and not near west St.Louis is a goldmine of local culture

Buffalo is a nice vacation spot in the summer
>>
>>66919755
There's no connection at all. Detroit is almost universally horrible. Pittsburgh which had a lot of success is still pretty much a rust belt craphole. Columbus or Ann Arbor are much better cities to live in than those you mentioned, even though they have no sports achievements in anything other than college.
>>
>>66919789
>no sports achievements in anything other than college

Clearly you don't know about the Columbus Crew's 2008 MLS cup
>>
>>66909356
LeBrons a big guy
>>
>>66919789
>Detroit is almost universally horrible
>because I listen to memes on the internet

you need to be dirt poor or a nignog and stupid to believe Detroit is just crumbling buildings every street you cross by
>>
>>66923220
>implying it isn't
Look Jamal, I don't know how you found a computer in that urban wasteland you call Detroit, but I've been there and that place is a hell hole
>>
File: 1373729807417.gif (2 MB, 198x222) Image search: [Google]
1373729807417.gif
2 MB, 198x222
>>66923280
>trying this hard
go outside for once
>>
File: 1457494876682.jpg (70 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1457494876682.jpg
70 KB, 540x960
>>66923220
>Detroit being shit is a meme

lol okay

>highest murder rate in the country
>crumbling infrastructure
>rampant unemployment
>insane poverty rate
>90% black

B-BUT MY SUBURB IS WELL OFF SO THAT INVALIDATES MOST OF DETROIT IS WORSE THAN LIBERIA

top kek
>>
>>66923280
Detroit is not that bad
>>
SW Detroit reporting in. Cavs fans are fairweather shits.
>>
>>66923344
Compared to Canada maybe.
>>
>>66923365
Never visited Ohio, no desire to ever go unless I'm passing through to another state. I take frequent trips over to Windsor though and it's nice.
>>
>>66923406
Are you sure you quoted the right post m8
>>
>>66923444
They teach you how to read wherever you're from?
>>
>>66923342
>highest murder rate in the country
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/top-lists/highest-murder-rate-cities/
one quick search and your entire post is invalid
>>
>>66923663
Top 5 ain't something to be proud of, senpai.
>>
>>66923465
Detroit is not in Ohio.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.