[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'You fucking cunt'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: CgQDZ8wWsAAKpUo.jpg (55 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
CgQDZ8wWsAAKpUo.jpg
55 KB, 600x457
what did he mean by this?
>>
OI JAP
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/17/jamie-vardy-could-face-extended-ban-after-jonathan-moss-row/

Jamie Vardy could face possible action from the Football Association after appearing to swear in the face of referee Jonathan Moss.

Vardy is alleged to have shouted “you f****** c***” at Moss and jabbed his finger at the Yorkshire official following his controversial dismissal and may be the subject of an FA investigation.
>>
Look at this guilty face. It's clear who is in the wrong here.
>>
Just some friendly banter m8. People need to realize that
>>
From what I gather looking at the video, Vardy could have arguably forced the tackle or he could have just been trying to muscle off the defender and got tangled up in the process.

But due to the Ref's position he shouldn't have been able to judge if it was a dive or not (Giving cards in situations like this is pointless without a Replay system as it's just another way for a Ref to sabotage a game with a bad call). At most, it should have possibly waved off the penalty, but with no booking given.

If the FA punish him further for this so that he misses the rest of the season, well that's just bullshit, and it will have people questioning this whole thing in the conspiracy theorist belief that it was a way to make sure one of the "Big Boys" (Even if it has to be one of the Top 6 instead of the Top 4) walks away with the trophy instead of some underdog.

Guarantee you that the only people who are complaining to try and get him suspended are Spurs fans, because you sure as hell couldn't hear him say it on TV.
>>
Spuds confirmed to win thel eage
>>
>>66909497
You see guilty, I see a guy sick of getting yelled at by cunts
>>
he got banged so he was just chatting shit after the fact

just a bit of banter
>>
he meant 'yuo focken cont'
>>
>Cost player a game
>Get called a name for making a biased call because you have money on the game even though you're supposed to be impartial

Vardy did nothing wrong and the ref should be fired.
>>
he meant "this does not slip"
>>
File: 1455311828091.jpg (186 KB, 1600x1275) Image search: [Google]
1455311828091.jpg
186 KB, 1600x1275
>mfw their only decent striker gets banned
>mfw after all the refball, diving and lucky wins they blow it in the last few games
poetic justice
>>
why did suarez get crucified for not being a racist but vardy gets his dick sucked when he is on camera calling japs japs

is asian racism more acceptable?
>>
>>66910677
jap isn't an offensive term
negrito on the other hand
>>
>>66910677
>is East asian racism more acceptable?

Yes

I live in London I still heard the word Chink and Chinky being thrown around no problem but the moment you say Nigger or Paki.
>>
>>66910268
He made stupid calls for both sides the entire match. He's a cunt, just like you.
>>
roid rage?
>>
The jews are at it again. They are pulling a Ted Cruz on Lesta.
>>
>>66910677
Japs a bad word? How?
>>
>>66910677
if I call you a Brit am I racist?
>>
>>66911779
everything is racist now. calling someone an ethnic brit would probably considered racist over there.
>>
DIVE SHIT GET SENT
>>
>>66911779
i called a japanese kid jap in high school and everyone got really upset at me

its litearlly just short for japanese implying im gonna say the whole fuckin word, its the same as british --> brit
>>
>>66910282
This. We need to step into meme magic itself, and reevaluate the logic. Most people would follow the linear supposition given:

Chatting shit -> get banged

However, what we fail to see and often apply is that in certain cases the logic could actually function like an elipsis -- claiming that:

Get banged -> chat shit -> get banged

From this we can conclude from Vardy's shit chatting that if anyone will be on the receiving end of being 'banged' by the FA it will be referee Jonathan Moss.
>>
Vardy did nothing wrong
>>
File: who's that merchant.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
who's that merchant.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>66909318
>>
Are you saying Vardy chatted shit and is about to get banged?
>>
>>66912021
try calling a jew a jew
>>
>>66912021
>>66911779
in context, I get called a Brit cos I'm a Briton
Japanese get called Jap because they're aesthetically different to whites and shouting 'Jap Jap' to get an Asian's attention isn't referring to their nation it's referring to their look
>>
File: 1460844925653s.jpg (2 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
1460844925653s.jpg
2 KB, 125x70
>>66912058
>>
>>66910139
>Vardy could have arguably forced the tackle or he could have just been trying to muscle off the defender and got tangled up in the process.
Only a retard would argue that.
>>
>>66910677
jap isnt a race
>>
>>66912205
being a cuck must suck
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.