[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and gentleman, your West Ham MVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 240x240
Ladies and gentleman, your West Ham MVP
>>
If that Reid pen was legit, then the Huth one was too.
>>
>>66897423
and Vardy's too, but of course Tottenham shills have bought the ref
>>
>>66897352
Fuck off, Leicester have gotten so lucky with refereeing decisions all year. They're by far the dirtiest team in the league and deserve everything they're getting
>>
>>66897482
TOP KEK PENALTY
>>
MAKEUP CALL
A
K
E
U
P

C
A
L
L
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>66897352
Cry me a river, bandwagon scum.
>>
WEW LA
>>
>>66897482
Make up call hahahaha. Referees ruin games so much.
>>
>that gifted penalty
>b-b-but muh refball
>>
>>66897623

Go to bed Putin
>>
That was an appalling display by the ref the whole game.
>>
>english referees
not even once
>>
>>66897954
Seems to happen week in week out.
>>
*Leicester MVP
*for the whole season
>>
*Leicester City MVP
>>
>>66897736
he is gonna reprimanded. wont ref anymore games this season imagine.
>>
>>66897482
look mum i found the arsenal fan
>>
>>66897982
this
>>
I love black ref meme
>>
>>66898024
That much is obvious, he was fucking imcompetent. Neither of the pen he gave were pen and Vardy didn't dive, his left leg was stuck between the defender legs
>>
>>66898191
The pen call on Reid was an absolute joke. If that is a pen then every set piece into the box would be a pen
>>
Leicester were pulling away too quick. Premier league Jews have to keep it interesting for ratings.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.