[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baseball-Football broship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: wrigley.jpg (181 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
wrigley.jpg
181 KB, 1000x667
Europeans, I'm willing to concede that football is superior to american football if you're willing to concede that baseball is superior to cricket. Even if you think cricket and baseball is a tie, look at the aesthetics of baseball's ballparks and how they BTFO cricket and all other sports in that cateogory. Not to mention how ingrained it is in non-degenerate American culture. Baseball and football are the beautiful games. Agree or disagree?

Baseball-Football broship when?
>>
American football and football aren't even competing, it's rugby that's the equivalent

And no, cricket>>>>>>>>>>baseball. American football and rugby are about the same. If you seriously think baseball has a better aesthetic than Aesthetics: The Sport you're fucking joking or you know nothing about cricket.
>>
>>66891373
m8 you can't even get a good view of the pitch because it's a circle.
>>
>>66891415
>has never ever been to a cricket ground before
>>
File: 1459849770278.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1459849770278.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
>>66891345
>look at the aesthetics of baseball's ballparks and how they BTFO cricket
>>
>>66891609
To be fair, some baseball grounds are pretty great

But to be fair, he clearly doesn't know what he's fucking on about at all
>>
File: best.png (2 MB, 904x1088) Image search: [Google]
best.png
2 MB, 904x1088
>>66891755
He's talking about baseball ballparks vs cricket grounds in general.

Cricket grounds are literally some of the most beautiful sporting stadiums because of how they are a mix of traditional and very modern architecture. Lords is a great example of that. You can have modern stadiums like those in Australia and older, but equally as beautiful ones such as Galle and Basin Reserve.

>pic very related
>>
File: fenway.jpg (67 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
fenway.jpg
67 KB, 580x326
>>66891880
They look like minor league baseball stadiums.
>>
>>66891880
I'm a viewfaggot more than a buildingfaggot so best grounds for me are

>Dharamshala
>Queenstown
>Newlands
>Pukekura
>>
>>66892192
Yeah that's another side to it but a few of those kinds of stadiums look average a lot of the times. It seems like there's a lot of cricket grounds in rural areas in New Zealand and England that have great scenery.

>>66891911
Please watch our sport Mr.BSA with these big strong stadiums such as pic related.
>>
is this the official /cric/ thread?
>>
>>66892673
That's my meme you cunt
>>
>>66892691
not anymore
>>
>broship
This is not reddit.
>>
baseball is super boring and i already have enough on my plate as it is so i never gave cricket a chance. i doubt i'm missing much though.
>>
>>66891911

I feel like I'm the only person in the world that thinks Fenway Park is fucking hideous.
>>
>>66891345
>TFW your football team is GOAT, but your baseball team is kinda shit
>>
>>66891556
wouldn't want to get stuck next to pajeet anyway
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.