[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
w-what the hell happened to these guys? there was talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 35mqu6h.jpg (65 KB, 292x415) Image search: [Google]
35mqu6h.jpg
65 KB, 292x415
w-what the hell happened to these guys? there was talk about this team having a decent chance of making the playoffs this year and now they are at risk (albeit unlikely) candidates for relegation. how do we fix this shit?
>>
Same shit, different year. Managers that either don't know what they are dong or Fawaz just sacks them after a few months if they don't win all the time. No stability, transfer bans, overpaid players that lack end product.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x388
>mfw they fall for the Nigel Cloughie meme soon
>>
>>66886530
pretty much. I've never been a Forest fan, but I live near Nottingham and know loads of them.
>>
their best player has been injured for a year
>>
Why would you want to? They are a shit team and where they belong
>>
>>66887690
I don't get why clough is held in such high regard. Didn't he get Forest relegated?
>>
>>66887690
He's shit
>>
>>66891537
True but Paul Williams is clueless.
>>
>>66892597

Because of his dad
>>
People will laugh at me but

They need to clean out a lot of the players and find some hard working English players either that are too good for League 2/1 or not getting the time from championship clubs.

Even if they have a bit less talent than some other players, they usually play with more heart and determination.

Although it won't matter until some sort of stability is in order. The owner is insane.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.