[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETERNAL BLUE MOON THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Who can stop us next season?
>>
This year Lester, Hotshits and Arselel, which is terribly sad. In UCL Madrid will.
Next year whichever good teams they will face.
>>
>>66880463
>already won a trophy and made cl semi final in our worst time since the takeover

keep it coming desu
>>
>>66880426
us
>>
>>66880529
>klopp running away from pep
>pep coming to rape him like he's used to

poor flopp
>>
>>66880594
>3-0 at anfield and 1-4 at the etihad using Brenny's team
>had to go to pens to fluke a win in the league cup final

this isn't BayernwinsL0L league, Pep is fucked famalam
>>
Any dutch flag can post this bait. Can't believe people take this banter seriously
>>
>>66880510
>A meaningless title
>Making the UCL semis just to be kicked out against the 1st good team you have to play
>lose the league to a team with a squad cheaper than one of your players

How can you be proud of that?
>>
Who's been a better signing this season De Bruyne or Payet?
>>
Under Pep I wouldn't be surprised if we see Aguero break that elusive 30 goals.
>>
>>66881404
The fact he hasn't broke 30 goals has nothing to do with the manger, Aguero's just made of glass.
>>
>Pellegrini wins CL City beating Buyern
>Pep takes City next year
>He fails to win the CL at City too

I want Atletico to win, but I would love this to happen.
>>
>>66881549
For sure but his quality and goals - minutes played ratio is crazy and Pep seems to be able take some players to the next level and failing that sorting out the rest of the team so theres enough chances created should do the trick.

I really wonder what the medical teams plans are for next season, give the cunt some calcium and protein maybe.
>>
Poop. He won't have the players to implement his system successfully.
Sure he'll probably steamroll most teams but against strong defensive displays from top 4 teams he'll have to rely on de Urine. Just look at his record against top bl teams
>>
>only real success he's ever had was with one of the most stacked teams ever
>hasn't made a CL final with a club who made it each of the two years before he came
>going to a club that's 4th in one of the weakest premier league seasons ever
>>
>>66881983
> going to a team that had the league in their pocket but suffered about 20 injuries and a severe drop of form after the announcement Pellegrini was leaving
> going to a team thats finished 1st 2nd 1st 2nd before this season with some great signings with heaps of potential

FTFY
>>
File: You said it.png (6 KB, 673x88) Image search: [Google]
You said it.png
6 KB, 673x88
How are all the guys at /r/MCFC?
>>
>>66881669
>City should win the champions league every year

m8...
>>
>>66881321
de bruyne because we actually won stuff and progressed while west ham didn't win shit and are midtable at the end of the season
>>
forget next season, >we still have work to do this season

> beat Real
> stay /top3/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.