[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1000x600
What went wrong?
>>
he was a nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (642 KB, 2943x2155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
642 KB, 2943x2155
>black quarterbacks
>>
wrong sport
>>
>>66866482
Got an easy schedule, and some hacky wins.
Then you get a big head, and then have to fight against the Refs who are going to get PeyPey his last win before he retires.

There was no chance they were going to win
>>
>>66866482
maybe denvers defense really was the GOAT
>>
Nfl rigged it for Peyton
>>
Where were you when meme QBs lost 3 of the last 4 owls?
>>
>>66867079
Haha yeah well i bet you're voting for trump so i win this debate XD
>>
>>66868427
So is the falcons defense then
>>
>>66869252
Except Denver's defense performed like that all season and playoffs, despite being on the field constantly since the offense never could convert first downs.
>>
>>66867079
>>66868658
>autofellatio
>>66866482
Being a cocky bastard caring about himself more than the team (not diving for that fumble). Also, to be fair, his receivers were fucking trash and Broncos' D was one of the best ever, he might have another shot this year with the return of Kelvin Benjamin
>>
a good team ran into a top-5 defense of this millennium
>le defense wins championships faec
>>
>>66868634
...How is Peyton or Brady not a meme? Will somebody please explain this?
>>
>>66866482
What is wrong? Dude had an MVP season and made it to the bowl where he gave it his all. The better team won
>>
>>66866482
>What went wrong?

the attitude which manifested itself in pic related
>>
File: brady-meets-the-pope.jpg (26 KB, 410x309) Image search: [Google]
brady-meets-the-pope.jpg
26 KB, 410x309
>>66869842
>>
>>66869943
>Dude had an MVP season and made it to the bowl where he gave it his all.
>he gave it his all.
>>
>>66869842
Meme quarterback either means black or often-scrambling QB, I'm not 100% sure, but Peyton and Brady don't fall in that category either way. I'd actually like to clear it up, are Steve Young and Red Ryder BB Gun considered meme QBs or is this term only reserved for blacks?
>>
>>66870094
> showing one play where he clearly wanted to get the ball but couldn't without risking the rest of the game and possibly his career in a refballed game
Why don't you judge people based on his performance instead of a picture you see on 4chan. Oh right, it's because you didn't watch it
>>
>>66874196
Lmao...biggest game and stage of his career. QB's are defined by this single game.....and this faggot bitched out in the moment and on his team. Go fuck yourself with that noise.
>>
He started believing his own hype.
>>
>>66874196
>a refballed game

that single ounce of credibility you had just disappeared
>>
>>66870180
All QBs are memes. All teams are memes. Shit everything this a meme.

You're a meme, I'm a meme.
>>
>nigger quarterbacks

If you want to win with a black quarterback, you gotta have a cornball brotha like Doug Williams or Russell Wilson starting.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.