[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bye bye, Atletico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (833 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
833 KB, 1920x1080
Bye bye, Atletico
>>
>>66847536
not yet, i can see bayern losing that, real or city would be the easier option
>>
>>66847536
Pep's Bayern aren't nearly as strong as Jupp's.
>>
You mean bye bye Bayern
>>
>>66847536
Kek, Bayern weaker front line than Barca beating Athletico? The best defence in Europe.
>>
>>66847760
>Athletico
>>
>>66847536
bye Atletico, enjoy Milan
>>
>>66847760
>the best defence in europe

That would be Tottenham m8
>>
>>66847797
Pls stp.
>>
How many passes will Bayern have? I guess close to 1000. Should be fun.
>>
>>66847760
>weaker front line
slippy feet müller, costa, lewandowski, koman and robben on the bench
>>
Is it a meme to still underrate Atletico?

Bayern will get destroyed.
>>
>>66847822
They literally are though. Maybe not individually, but as a group that back 4 is hands down the best in Europe.
>>
Bayern are pretty similar to Barca, no?
>>
>>66847914
You are hands down a retard if you believe Tottenham's defence is even in the same tier as Atletico's
>>
>>66847760
Yeah, but Barca won it last year. And this year is Pep's only chance. Atletico can win the whole thing though. Simeone is just that bad ass.
>>
>>66847927

theyre just a shit version yeah
>>
>>66847927
differnet but inferior
>>
Real Madrid-Bayern Munich final? Zidane could do a Di Matteo on those cocksuckers then go underground for the rest of his career, the last of the meme managers.
>>
>>66847927
Similar in terms of being a team that passes a lot and keeps possession but Bayern are much more reliant on wing play and crossing while Barcelona use much more of a ground attack
>>
>>66848062
idk about zidane as a manager but i cant see this real side winning against bayern
i think it rather possible atletico kicks them out
>>
>>66847914
Lester is better and they are shit compared to the big clubs.
>>
>>66848280
seasion isnt over m8, dont jinx it
>>
>>66847760
>Athletico

>>66847927
inferior version
>>
>>66847941
>its the barca bandwagonner

Not sure whos more cancer you or the dutch (algerian (mudslime)) city bandwagoner
>>
>>66848797
the dutch for sure
>>
>>66848797
Nothing about my post had anything to do with Barcelona.

You sure sound obsessed.
>>
>>66848884
he should be more ashamed that he thinks tottenham's defense is even half as good
>>
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, WE ARE GONNA WIN IT ALL, WE ARE GONNA DO IT

LUIS ARAGONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, LUIS ARAGONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

CANTEN PUTOOOOOOOOOOOS
>>
PSG, Bayern, and Barcelona (heavy attacking teams) all looked gassed in their CL games, which occurred right after the CONMEBOL qualifiers. It cost PSG their aggression, Barca their quick play, and Bayern their creativity. Unless Bayern get some rest some time soon, they're going to get fucked by Atletico.
>>
>>66847536
>side that wants to dominate possession vs a side that wants to kill on the counter

I hope Poop and Buyern go out.
>>
>>66848212
Didn't Real humiliate a similar Buyern side in their own stadium?

>>66854090
PSG and Buyern play in a one team league, so rest shouldn't be an issue for them.
>>
>>66854090
Honestly, I'm predicting that Atletico will get into the finals for sure.
First, their players are motivated as fuck after beating Barcelona. Secondly, Simeone has perfected the defensive style and has made the team be on the same page at all times, which will frustrate the whole tactic behind Pep's teams, It's the literal antithesis. Thirdly, Atletico doesn't have any considerable injuries on the team, nor any suspended players.

Bayern come from a draw with Benfica, which brings doubts, and also the fact that not all of the key players are in shape.

It's like 65-35 in favor of Atletico imo
>>
File: VidalsTrophy.jpg (83 KB, 770x1157) Image search: [Google]
VidalsTrophy.jpg
83 KB, 770x1157
>>66847833
And only six of them will be important.
>>
File: polakbridgeinvasion.png (106 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
polakbridgeinvasion.png
106 KB, 300x187
>>66847842
Robbens hurt, Costa plays weak in 2016, but müller and Lewandowski are amazing.
>>
Bayern's plan A is essentially Barca's and their plan B is to spam crosses into the box, which is Atleti's bread and butter.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.