[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /sp/ my company is having a picnic and we are going to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: hello_yes_this_is_dog.jpg (1 MB, 1361x1102) Image search: [Google]
hello_yes_this_is_dog.jpg
1 MB, 1361x1102
So /sp/ my company is having a picnic and we are going to have a company soccer match.

Ive never played soccer in my life but I've played football and baseball my whole life (and pickup basketball).

What should I expect? What position should I play so I don't embarrass myself?
>>
remember to use ur feet
>>
Midfield, you just pass the ball and call it a day.

If you lose everybody will blame the goalkeeper and the strikers are there to make the goals so you won't get any blame or anxiety if your team cannot into goals.
>>
>>66846546
Why don't you go ask Reddit?
>>
>>66846609
Thanks mexibro. Trump is wrong about you guys
>>
>>66846546

If you score run around, rip your shirt off and start screaming "MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI"
>>
>>66846628
I don't have a reddit account
>>
>>66846609
Will I look like a bigger sperg in my 3/4 baseball cleats or my New Balance running shoes?
>>
Just be a goon it's 100% legal to tackle someone or knock them over as long as you use your feet
>>
OP is a fuckin' phony.
>>
>>66846630

The noob mistake is to always play as the goalkeeper or the forward/striker so you can brag about it, since you don't have any experience just take a moderate approach and you won't embarrass yourself.

I might also add that since your team won't have any serious tactics then you can take a left or right midfield since all these type of teams do is JUST GIVE IT TO ME, BRAH and hand it to the striker.

>>66846723

However you feel comfortable, if you are playing on grass then your shoes will be ruined by the end of the match anyway.
>>
soccer is easy as shit all you have to do is hang out near the goalkeeper and kick the ball away from the other team when they get close.
>>
Play right in the dead centre of the pitch.
Wear an armband
Tackle at ankle or lower shin height with as much force as possible.
Shout HAVE IT regularly
>>
>>66846839
>pitch
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66846630
>Trump is wrong about you guys

What exactly did he say about Mexicans that was "wrong"? That he wants to kick out the illegals?

It bothers the shit out of me when people spam this stupid meme
>>
>>66846808
Thanks again. I'm thinking we'll get rekt as it is engineering vs technicians for us and most of the operators and techs are like mexicans and we are mostly white and Indian
>>
>>66846546
>>66846839

Also, buy a full Liverpool kit and wear it.

You'll be cool as ice ;^)
>>
>>66846867
He illustrates mexicans as violent, lazy, selfish, and unintelligent
>>
>>66846894
No, he said Mexico sends the violent, lazy, selfish, and unintelligent (every nation has these types) to the US. He didn't say all Mexicans have those qualities.

Liberals always twisting words and taking shit out of context.
>>
Remember to dive when you fight for possession
>>
>>66847018
Trump is making it out to be the beginning scenes of Scarface
>>
>>66847078
>Trump is making it out to be the beginning scenes of Scarface

What does that even mean?
>>
>>66847133
means its not /sp/ so fuck off
>>
Try to kick the ball into the goal
Make sure the ball doesn't get kicked into your goal
>>
>>66846849
I meant pitch
>>
>>66847018
el salvador supplies far more gangsters to the US than mexico. trump's one of those guys who have the basic idea of what's going on but he doesn't know shit about the details. but he talks like he does.
>>
>>66847211
To complicated
>>
>>66847133
how a boot you watch the fucking movie, you Rick Moranis looking, syrup drinking Maple Leaf

all the Cuban refugees sent by Castro to Miami were the worst of the worst with all having criminal records
>>
Remember to tackle high and hard with your studs up
>>
>>66847240
Not that guy, but don't talk shit about Rick Moranis.
>>
File: Gazza.jpg (102 KB, 615x864) Image search: [Google]
Gazza.jpg
102 KB, 615x864
>>66846546
get a red card as soon as possible like
>TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

that way you won't have to play for long
>>
>>66847262
not talking shit if he looks like him
>>
Play as a striker and tap the balls in
do not defend
TSUUUU or OUIIII after scoring your goals
>>
I haven't played since I was in the second grade, but it's pretty simple. Kick the ball toward the other goal. Kick the ball away from your goal.
If you want to play more authentically, don't score a goal the entire time, fall down every chance you get to draw fouls, and occasionally suck another player off in the bathrooms. Have fun!
>>
>>66847240
Seen the movie you fat fuck, sorry if I don't remember every scene of a movie I last watched in the 90s

>all the Cuban refugees sent by Castro to Miami were the worst of the worst with all having criminal records

You are making these connections you retarded liberal faggot, Trump just wants Mexico's illegal trash back when it came from.
>>
>>66847385
no shit i'm making these connections to make a reference to a movie

Trump hasn't talked about Scarface he's far too busy talking about hand sizes and banging his daughter to even bother
>>
Ask them to play an American sport instead
>>
>>66846546
>soccer

What the fuck is """soccer"""?
>>
>>66847906
the poorest organized sport in the world
>>
>>66847915

Don't worry I googled it and it's actually the biggest sport in the world

Lol
>>
>>66847965
Those aren't mutually exclusive, m8
>>
>>66846546
don`t rip your cruciate ligaments. happens a lot to untrained guys ( like middle aged, semi setentious, had his best time a few years ago but still fells like he can show off his athletism).
It´s the cleats and the unsual turning on one leg while trying to mhit the ball with other.
add contact with an opponent( evenj legal) and it is a ticket to the ER.
>>
>>66847906
Slang for Association Football
>>
File: 02-135.png (77 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
02-135.png
77 KB, 800x600
>>66847915
>>66847971

It's also the richest sport in the world

LOL
>>
>>66848011
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=povertyball
>>
>>66848034

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=salty+american+can%27t+handle+the+facts

lol

LOL

L O L
>>
>>66846628
actually, 4chan is ~40% American, Reddit is ~65% American.
If you don't want diversity and you just care about Amerisports, that's your place
>>
>>66848056
I'm not mad my sport isn't know for it's inexpensiveness
>>
>>66846546
full back or winger is easy mode
>>
>>66847133
If you've never seen scar face then kill yourself you stupid leaf
>>
>>66848011
riches teams a.k.a. most bandwaggonened teams cause let's face it your team ain't making that cash unless you get that foreign revenue
>>
>>66846546

Play on the sides
>>
>>66848011
what is dallas cowboys?
>>
>>66851930
a shit handegg team that used to be good and has a billionaire owner

basically liverpool
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.