[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I rarely watch hockey unless it's the sharks in the playoffs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (98 KB, 1185x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 1185x513
I rarely watch hockey unless it's the sharks in the playoffs, but I do always enjoy it when I watch. I just don't really feel much connection to the game or know much about the players or strategies. Do the Sharks have any chance whatsoever? Why do they always choke in the playoffs?
>>
>spencer
>>
Because their 'fanbase' is completely comprised by zero-passion passive spectators like you.

Also
>silicon valley
Disgusting people, disgusting place.
>>
I'm the same as OP. Shorks fan since I was a child but never a hockey fan per say. Who wins the series? Who wins tonight?
>>
>>66831520
Faggot
>>
>>66831591
Why don't you watch you faggot.
>>
>>66831640
I'd rather watch handegg and apehoop during the regular season desu. But >my sharks are always on deck during the playoffs.
>>
>>66831520
The Sharks have a middling chance, but still a chance. Going against LA is brutal but fancystats (tm) look decent for SJ. LA's are better though. Most observers are calling Kings in 7. I don't necessarily disagree. I think it could go either way.

>why do they always choke

Lack of player accountability. Marleau needs to go soon because he's a crybaby. Also bad luck. You can meme you way around this question but the reality is that they've had some pretty unlucky bounces along with their typical over confidence.
>>
>>66831580
Sure thing life long Blue Jays fan

I'm from San Jose and have watched them on and off for years, hockey just isn't my favorite sport
>>
>>66831825
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>66831934
And what point is that?

I'm not passionate about my team's success because I don't watch every game? That my not watching the regular season that often makes them lose?

Great point

Baseball>Hockey
>>
San Jose teams are irrelevant. Just give it to the Kings already.
>>
>>66832091
>Bay Area teams are irrelevant

kek
>>
Most road wins between all teams this season
Won the first game two years ago
Jones is in net and played for the kings
>>
>>66831520
They always have a chance, they just choke when the going gets tough.

>>66831580
>disgusting people
Disgustingly productive? You can thank the SF bay area(and china) for creating your computer and your iPhone.

>>66832091
>memeors
>jints
>irreverent

pick fuck you
>>
>>66832310
>San Jose
What is reading.
>>
>>66838160
>Scum Jose ultras
That should sum up your shitty people.
>>
I wonder if OP watched last night's game
>>
>>66838217
>earthquakes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.