[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Utah let Kobe get 60?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: BBeDJH5.png (267 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
BBeDJH5.png
267 KB, 480x480
>>
I wondered on some possessions. Like they knew the game was meaningless and just wanted to get onto their vacations injury free.
>>
Yes. Once Houston had sealed their playoff spot, this game was a marketing gag so people can write about >muh heroic Kobr retirement
>>
a better question is does anyone care?
>>
I wondered on some possessions. Like they knew the game was meaningless and just wanted to get onto their vacations injury free.
>>
File: look at randle.webm (1 MB, 728x396) Image search: [Google]
look at randle.webm
1 MB, 728x396
the refs did
>>
>>66818338
>Illegal screens
>NBA refs

No
>>
The refs did. Utah was trying they're just a shitty team.
>>
they literally double teamed him and called a timeout with 4 seconds left lmao, then proceeded to hit a 3 near the buzzer

if they were trying to give him a hollywood ending they wouldn't have done that

tryhards senpai
>>
File: shirt2_design.png (41 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
shirt2_design.png
41 KB, 190x190
>>66818338
warriors get away with this every game

The fact that it happened in a meaningless game is WAYY better than it ocurring in the playoffs.
>>
>>66818272
I don't think so, they double teamed him a lot and forced Kobe to shoot contested 3-pointers.
>>
>>66818338
jack nicholson looking good.
>>
Utah quit playing hard after leading by double digits most of the game. They were letting Kobe have his moment. They had nothing to really play for anymore after the Rockets won.
>>
did toronto let kobe get 81?
>>
File: kobr.jpg (37 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
kobr.jpg
37 KB, 500x466
When Kobr takes 50 shots you're going to win 9 out of 10. Just playing the percentages.
>>
that's what I thought the moment I heard about it. but he shot 44%, so even if everyone in the game was trying to set it up for him, he did something.

it must have been one of those nights where everyone involved kinda subconsciously understood the storyline unfolding and even if they didn't mean to, they sort of let it happen
>>
>>66818272
>kobe could have got 60 every night but he chose not to
what a slacker

he could have been the GOAT
>>
NBA is rigged as fuck the lakers "win" against The Golden State Warriors is proof of that.
>>
>>
File: 139919208_crop_north.jpg (26 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
139919208_crop_north.jpg
26 KB, 630x420
SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.