[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This guy leaves Cleveland >Cleveland becomes a disaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: lebron-james-miami-heat.jpg.jpg (203 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
lebron-james-miami-heat.jpg.jpg
203 KB, 618x412
>This guy leaves Cleveland
>Cleveland becomes a disaster of a team for the next 4 years
>This guy leaves Miami
>Miami is the 3 seed in the playoffs W.O their star player and with open cap space next year to bring in another huge talent.

Discuss.
>>
>>66813769
he a good player
>>
>>66813769
Pat Riley knows how to run a team and the mongs who own the Cavs got lucky that LeBron was born in Akron.
>>
>>66813769
The year after Lebron left Miami missed playoffs. But that's because they just lost a really big asset. They did come back really quickly though, but they got lucky with Whiteside and pretty much every good veteran decided that they wanted to live at the beach.

Lebron is important, but I think the heat were super stacked long before he went there.
>>
Riley isn't a retard.

Plus he "lucked" out w/ Whiteside and Richardson.
>>
Miami got lucky as fuck. They should be 6th seed.
>>
>>66813818
>>66814621
This.

Honestly, if I were a veteran NBA player and I had a chance to play in Cleveland or Miami, I'm choosing Miami all the way. Great weather, taxes, etc.

Besides, Lebron is going back to Miami next season. Nah, I'm talkin shit.
>>
>>66813769
Wade and Bosh stayed in Miami though. Plus Whiteside got gud.
>>
Cleveland than built a team that was ready to contend once lebron came back. Miami won't come close to sniffing a title as long as lebron is in the east.
>>
>>66814997
>The City of Cleveland actually thinks this.
>>
they were out of the playoffs last year ya cunt
>>
>>66815139
Chris Bosh almost died last year you tiny brained pleb.

Cleveland didn't even smell the playoffs at all when LeBrahBrah wasn't there

Pat Riley > Lebron James.
>>
File: 72330427_crop_north.jpg (38 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
72330427_crop_north.jpg
38 KB, 630x420
They have a competent front office and coaching staff unlike the city of Cleveland.
>>
>>66814997
>>66815029

No team from the East will have a chance at the title as long as the Warriors and Spurs are in the West.
>>
>>66813769
>cleveland teams are bad
nothing to discuss
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 95x143) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 95x143
>>66813769
>Cleveland sports teams
>Not fucking up
K.
>>
>>66813769
miami built a good team when he signed with them. If he were to leave cleveland now it'd be a similar story, if kevin love and kyrie stayed. Not as good but the cavs would still make the playoffs
>>
Cavaliers are idiots for Trading Wiggins away. You could of had LeBrons replacement but it is Cleveland being Cleveland. Only team I respect is the Browns because I am a Lions fan. But Cleveland will not win anything if they do not humble themselves.
>>
>>66813769
that's the result of Pat Riley, not Lebron. that being said, he's still the best player/teammate in the world, how ever much you want to unbandwagon someone when they're losing.
>>
its crazy how people will still use rings and titles to compare players.
Lebron proved its retarded
>Wins nothing with shitty team
>changes team and win a lot
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 322x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 322x473
>>66813769
>tfw Miami goes farther than Cleveland in the playoffs
>tfw Lebron will get to watch the Heat play while he sits at home
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.