[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/grig/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: grig.jpg (2 MB, 2130x2063) Image search: [Google]
grig.jpg
2 MB, 2130x2063
Please direct all cricket-related discussion to this thread
>>
this is a good thread
>>
there's already a /bundes/ thread
>>
>>66812749
>tfw /cric/ is dead
Feels strange lads
>>
nice "poomunity"
>>
>"Growing black African cricketers should be a priority and should take precedence over most things," says Walter, a white man. "It's a challenge but we need to fall in love with the challenge. If we resist it, we will not be in a position to coach properly."

Also, is Firdose Moonda, dare I say it, the worst cricket writer of all time? Every single one of her write-ups eek of impending doom and depression, as if everything ever is going to shit.

>>66812871
What do you expect there's no cricket on
>>
Why do we need a /cric/ thread when there is no cricket on? I'm a bit confused
>>
Execute all Australians.
>>
>>66813216
rude

>>66813157
Yeah I don't expect anything, it just feels weird.
>>
>>66812871
newcunt
>>
>>66813290
Yes, it's common knowledge you faggot
>>
Newcunts OUT
>>
>>66813366
'no'
>>
how many runs will sith efrica's brave kp score today?
>>
>>66813157
>as if everything ever is going to shit.

to be fair, it is (in South Africa)
>>
cricky now
>>
who /kxip/ here?

Guys will you watch >our game with me tomorrow?
>>
Is there a more overrated player than Stove Smoth?
>>
>>66816413
Yuvraj Singh now
>>
>>66816431
Yuvi is way past his prime and expected to be shit.
>>
>>66816449
90% of Indian """"""cricket fans"""""" still obsessively suck his dick. The only reason he was in the team is because of the Indian "MUH NOSTALGIA" quota.
>>
>>66816532
Don't be ridiculous. Dhoni isn't stupid. He picks Yuvraj and Nehra for their experience, for people to rely on in the pressure situations. Yuvraj is perfectly capable of hitting a few wallops and rolling his arm for 2-3 overs. His inclusion was a good decision imo.
>>
>>66816709

It was a shit decision
>didn't bowl until the last game
>shit batting
>hogging the strike
>disgusting fielding
I'll never forgive that cunt for his knock of 10(21) in the wt20 final in 2014 against Sri Lanka.

Based Manish Pandey should have played the entire tournament instead of him.

As for Nehra, he was actively performing in the IPL for a few years so his inclusion made perfect sense.
>>
Daaaddy *plrrrrp* DAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *fllllrrrrrrrpppp*
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *plllllooooorrrrrrrrrrrpppppppssssssssssssssssssquichsquichquichsquich*
>>
Who's winning the Poo Bowel?
>>
>>66817093
http://www.crictime.nl/live-cricket-streaming-1.htm

McCullum and Finch are batting and Stove is on the mic.
>>
McMeme outs the only way he can.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.