[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it only pakis, niggers and Ameritards that dislike Atletico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 800px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg.png (56 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
800px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg.png
56 KB, 800x1024
Why is it only pakis, niggers and Ameritards that dislike Atletico Madrid?
>>
i never really heard anyone really dislike them 2bh
what is there to dislike?
>>
They think there's something wrong with focusing on defending.
>>
>>66794683
Americans should like them, their crest is basically the American flag.
>>
>>66794736
>GF
Barca 87
Madrid 93
Atletico 54

Park the bus FC m8. Prior to the 2014 final I wanted them to win as the underdogs until I saw how they went about it.
>>
Poopoolona bandwagoners
>>
>>66794837
I'm Barcelona fan and I massively respect what they've done in the last 4-5 years
>>
>>66794821
>Park the bus FC
if that is it what it takes to beat barca and real im fine with that
>>
>>66794683
I love em alongside Juve.
>>
>>66794821
Reminder that Atleti have literally conceded only 16 goals in the league all season
>>
File: petetico.png (54 KB, 1032x664) Image search: [Google]
petetico.png
54 KB, 1032x664
>>66794683
I pity them.
>>
>liking the most boring team in the world

1-0 every game senpai
>>
If you enjoy watching Atletico play as a neutral, you need to sort yourself out. They are murderball XL.
>>
I like them cause they have a Pooh Bear trying to get honey
>>
File: atleti.png (29 KB, 1015x207) Image search: [Google]
atleti.png
29 KB, 1015x207
>>66794821
you just forgot to mention that they are the 3rd best attack in la liga
>>
>>66794907
They won 2-0 today
>>
>>66794907
>>66794908
>he doesn't appreciate a good defensive organization

Go watch EPL, if you prefer end-to-end matches in a league where 50% of all teams are incapable of maintaining their defensive shape.
>>
>>66794907
You talking bout Lester m8
>>
Did they use ms paint for the tree? lol
>>
>>66794904

>Muller already scored in the 70's
wew he really has been around forever
>>
>>66794736
Plenty of retards who don't understand that football isn't about ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK dislike them.

>>66795125
Both won 2-0 in their last game either way.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.