[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are unironically going to win the champions league with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: lineup.jpg (104 KB, 520x553) Image search: [Google]
lineup.jpg
104 KB, 520x553
We are unironically going to win the champions league with this line-up
>>
>>
Madrid (both of them) as well as Bayern could all handle city fairly easily.

All that time playing in the EPL has made english teams soft and uncompetitive in Europe.

It's mid april and the only Spainish teams that have been eliminated from european football this year were eliminated by other Spanish teams. England on the other hand...
>>
>>66793917
underestimating us is a hugemistake
>>
>>66794026
>us
>that flag
>>
>Fernandinho-Fernando
>Mangala-Otamendi
I'll believe it when I see it. I can't imagine any of those hacks winning the League 2 playoffs tbqh.
>>
>>66793917

Did city not beat Bayern already ?(aguero hattrick) It was the same team as well apart from Vidal and Coman.

Madrid is meme team we dont know what Madrid would show up
>>
>>66794026
RING RING
>>
City have beaten two of the shittest teams to ever play in the CL knock-out stages.

Seriously, PSG were embarrassingly bad and even then City struggled and were outplayed for most of the game.

I don't think Bayern, Atletico or Real would have any trouble putting 2-3 past them at the Etihad. And I can see them being massacred away from home.

Of course, everything can change and it's 11 vs 11 at the end of the day. But the odds aren't good.

Also I think City will have to give up on top 4 if they want to have ANY hope. They can't compete in both.
>>
>>66793638
>>66794026
>we
>us
>>
>>66793638
If sterlel is fit I think he will start him instead of silva, every time i've seen shitty play this year he's been shit and sterling has that rape pace for counter. I don't think you're favourites but /sp/ doesn't seem to realise that it's the semis and anything can happen
>>
I unironically thought Fernando and Fernandinho were the same guy.
>>
>>66794069
In a game where City had to win or they were out (i.e. the biggest game in their history), and Bayern were treating it like a training-ground match.
>>
ring ring
bayern's calling
>>
all of the remaining teams can rather comfortably beat City, unless they park the bus in some crazy fashion
>>
File: 1446735179064.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1446735179064.png
572 KB, 600x580
navas will score the last minute winner
>>
>>66793638
Its a small chance but I'd rather them than Bayern or Barcelona

btw ur phone is ringing lmao
>>
>>66794109
Sterling isn't fast at all. Little legs and lots of strides, but he's not fast.

A bit like Messi. Not a fast player, but makes himself look fast with lots of little strides.

The complete opposite of Yaya Toure for example, who is lightening fast but looks like he's slow as fuck because of his long strides.

Navas on the other hand is genuinely fast.
>>
>>66793638
Yeah no, and i love how noone gives a shit bout city
>>
City got absolutely ripped apart by 18 year old Rashford like they got absolutely torn to pieces, yet somehow they are going to cope with Lewadowski, Muller, Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Griezmann, Koke, and an in form Torres?

Don't think so.

They were lucky with the draws so far, but now is the end of the line.
>>
>Aguero's missed penalty

HAHAHA

>Shitty
>>
>>66794171
speed in football=how long to get to top speed. sterling gets there in a couple of seconds but as you say his top speed is shit, still far better for countering than silva and better defensively iirc
>>
>>66794270
>speed in football=how long to get to top speed
That's acceleration.
>>
im lowkey rooting for them but wont say shit to jinx it
>>
>>66793638
>Aguero
>Silva
>De Bruyne
Pretty good

>Navas
Literally why?
>>
>>66794065
>PSG's all star attack couldn't make a scratch against a Fernando/Mangala/Otamendi defense
If you have ex-Porto players you are closer to Champions League glory. Real will win it because they have Pepe, Casemiro, and Danilo for meme power. Atletico is the least probable winner because they meme'd Jackson to China and they bench Oliver.
>>
How the fuck has Clichy survived this long without being replaced? No one except Hart (for obv reasons) survives that long without someone being bought for his position at City.
>>
>>66793638
navas and mangala are literally the only issues with that lineup
>>
>>66794399
what is this, fifa?
>>
>>66795040
>all people take the same time to reach top speed
How does it feel never having done any sport or exercise?
>>
>>66795040
Have you ever been outside?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.