[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where were you when football died ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: le dirty bus parking team.jpg (6 KB, 151x151) Image search: [Google]
le dirty bus parking team.jpg
6 KB, 151x151
>refball
>diving
>dirty tackles
>bus parking
these are the good guys as of 2015
le roofball team winning the prem on top of that
>>
They were better team when they were behind and parking the bus against the best team in the world is acceptable
>>
>>66791464
>82% possession
>lose 2-0
lmao
>>
>>66791464
>refball
But that was barça you mong.
>>
>>66791464
>waaaaa why the referee hasn't given us three penaltys and expelled five Atletico players
>>
>>66791464
>Suarez should have gotten 2 reds
>iniesta should have gotten a red
>cheated out of clear penalty
>given a wrong red card

I find it ok to park the bus when Barcelona obviously arent playing fair :^)
>>
>bus parking
not at all
>>
>Barcellona diving team fans
>whining
Well then, nothing new
>>
The worst is that Atletico will shit the bed and let Bayern win, because that's what always happens.
>>
>i-if we have the ball we can't lose
>lose

great ""philosophy"" you got there, Farca
>>
I only hope these retards do something and don't lose 7-0 to the next shit team
>>
>NERMAN CHOKING AND BEING A BITCH

why am i not surprised? lloll
>>
Amazing how no team has ever won the CL in it's current format 2 years running tßh
>>
File: 201604134132ee076.jpg (33 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
201604134132ee076.jpg
33 KB, 600x340
>>66791464
Explain this you fucking monkey
http://www.adnradio.cl/noticias/deportes/asi-le-quedo-el-ojo-a-diego-godin-luego-de-un-codazo-de-luis-suarez/20160413/nota/3107022.aspx
>>
>>66791464
Go back to your favela, monkey. 7-1 get.
>>
>>66791464
Spanish football is in general very cancerous: I hope the Italians and english wake up and return to their glory
>>
>>66791464
They have no money like the others big three teams. Football won again against F$$tball
>>
>parking the bus is easy

love this meem. it was a defensive and pressing masterclass from atletico
>>
So if a 0-0 happened, Barca advance. SO why didn't Barca park the bus? Easy win right? But wait Barca has too shit defense so they can't. Cry more.
>>
>>66791464
defensive football is the most enjoyable form of football only dregs enjoy all out attack
>>
File: costanza.jpg (31 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
31 KB, 560x560
>>66791464
>muh beautiful attacking football
Fuck off, casual.
>>
>>66792504
This. Managing to stop the greatest attacking trio of all time is an incredible achievement. Atleti were great to watch.
>>
>brasileiro passando vergonha de novo

*sigh*
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.